RBI Assistant Mains Result Date 2022
Candidates who pass the RBI Assistant Mains exam will be invited to take the RBI Assistant LPT, which is the final round of the RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment process.
Because the LPT is qualifying in nature, the candidate's final selection for the post of Assistant in one of the several Reserve Bank of India offices across the country will be determined by the results of the Mains Exam. For that, check these important dates for the RBI Assistant mains result 2022 scorecard.
|Category||RBI Assistant 2022 mains result date|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|RBI Assistant Prelims 2022 Exam Date|
|RBI Assistant Mains Result 2022||8th June 2022|
|RBI Assistant mains exam 2022||8th May 2022|
|RBI Assistant LPT 2022||will be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains- Language Proficiency Test|
The Reserve Bank of India's official website will provide a link to the RBI Assistant mains result 2022. Candidates who pass the RBI Assistant mains exam will be entitled to take the Language Proficiency Test in phase 3 (LPT). The following is the direct link to the RBI Assistant mains result 2022.
How To Download RBI Assistant Mains Result 2022
A candidate needs to have the registration number or roll number to view RBI Assistant scorecard 2022. To check the RBI Assistant mains result 2022, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India's official website.
- Then, on the right-hand side, click RBI Career Options, which will open a new tab with a new page.
- Now, select "Download RBI Assistant result 2022" from the drop-down menu.
- Now provide the essential credentials, namely your registration number/roll number, DOB/password, and captcha image, to get into your account.
- You can now check your RBI Assistant Prelims exam result.
- You'll find the print option in the upper right of your screen. Click it to save it in PDF format.
- The RBI Assistant scorecard 2022 can be printed out and saved for future use.
Details Mentioned on RBI Assistant Mains Scorecard
Candidates should carefully review all of the information on the RBI Assistant scorecard 2022. The result includes the following information.
- Name of Candidate
- Examination date
- Roll number/Registration number
- Total marks obtained in the RBI Assistant mains exam
- Overall Cut-off Marks
- Scores in the aggregate and for each section
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS exam 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.