RBI Assistant Application Form 2021: Important Dates
Here you will get to know all of the important and relevant dates related to the RBI assistant 2021 notification and online application.
|RBI Assistant 2021 Notification|
|Start date of Registration|
Will be announced
|Last date of registration||Will be announced|
|Last date of online fee payment||Will be announced|
RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims Admit Card Download Date
|Will be announced|
RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims Examination Date
|Will be announced|
RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims Result Date
|Will be announced|
How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant 2021 Exam?Follow the steps below to apply for the RBI Assistant 2021 Exam with ease.
Steps to Register for RBI Assistant Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of RBI. Go to their career page.
- Click on the link "Apply Online for RBI Assistant" which you can see on the career page.
- First, you need to log in with your user credentials.
- Pay close attention to the post, exam center, and other details on the RBI Assistant application form.
- Fill in the blanks with the information from the documentation about your schooling. Click the submit button after you've double-checked everything.
- Submit the pictures and signature images in the necessary pixels.
- After you've submitted your application, upload the handwritten declaration.
- Finally, pay the appropriate application cost for your category.
- Remember to save the RBI Assistant application receipt for future reference.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 Direct Link!
The link will be activated once officially available!
RBI Assistant Application Fee
Students first need to apply online as soon as RBI activates the online registration direct link to avoid the last-hour rush. After completing the application form, they need to pay the required application fee online. The RBI Assistant application fee, which is payable online, is listed below.
RBI Assistant 2021 Eligibility Overview
- Candidates first need to check that whether they are eligible or not to apply for the RBI Assistant 2021 post.
- For that, they need to check age criteria and educational qualification criteria.
- The age criteria for RBI assistants is between 20-28 years.
- As far as educational qualification is concerned, the candidate must need to be a graduate from a reputed university approved by Govt. of India with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For more details regarding eligibility criteria, click here.
Documents Required for RBI Assistant Application Form
Candidates must provide the following documents for RBI Assistant Online Application 2021, as stated in the official notification.
- Left Thumb Impression
(If a candidate lacks a left thumb, he or she may use his or her right thumb instead.) Take an impression of one of the left hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger, if both thumbs are missing. Take an impression of one of the right hand's fingers, starting with the forefinger, if there are no fingers on the left hand. If no fingers are available, an impression of the left toe may be obtained. When a left thumb imprint is not available, the candidate should specify the finger's name as well as the left/right hand or toe specification in the uploaded document.
• Handwritten Declaration scanned copy is required.
• Photograph scan copy (4.5cm x 3.5cm).
• Your signature photo must be scanned.
What if I Forgot RBI Assistant Registration Credentials?
- In case, you forget your RBI Assistant registration credentials including user id and password, there is no need to worry.
- While filling the application form you must have received a mail from RBI regarding your log-in/registration credentials.
- You just have to search in your mail inbox to find your forgotten credentials.
- In case, you can not find your login credentials in your inbox, you can mail/call the official authority
Related Useful Links
|RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021||RBI Assistant Syllabus|
|RBI Assistant Question Papers||RBI Assistant Salary|
If you are aiming to crack RBI Assistant 2021 Exam then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.