Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Notification 2020: Department of Elementary Education, Government of Rajasthan, is responsible for hosting the Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed Examinations. D.El.Ed is a two-year diploma degree program. The online application link is active for admission in D.El.Ed (General/Sanskrit), formerly BSTC, in training institutions. All the eligible candidates as per the rules of the State Government and National Council of Teacher Education can apply for the Rajasthan pre-D.El.Ed exam 2020 from the link provided below. The last date to apply for the application process is 17 July 2020, and the candidates can apply now. And last day to submit the fee is also 15 July 2020.
Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed Important Dates
|1||Notification Release Date||14 June 2020|
|2||Online Registration Start Date||15 June 2020|
|3||Last date to submit the fee||15 July 2020|
|4||Online registration last date||17 July 2020|
|5||Admit card issue date||Seven days before the exam|
|6||Exam Date||30 August 2020|
|7||Answer Key Release Date||will be notified|
|8||Result declaration||will be notified|
|9||Final Merit List/ Rank Card||will be notified|
|10||Counselling & Seat Allotment Procedure||will be notified|
How to fill the application form for Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed 2020?
2. Click on Login if you are a registered candidate and for new candidates click on new registration.
2. Candidates can fill the form through the prescribed e-Mitra kiosk of the state.
3. Submit the examination fee, which is a sum of Rs 30/- (for filling the application form and depositing examination fee).
4. Payment can be made through
- debit card/credit card
- net banking
5. After a successful online payment, you will be able to print a hard copy of your application form.
6. Application letters will be accepted online; no hard copies under any circumstances should be sent to the office. The application forms filled by hand/online applications will not be acceptable.
7. Carefully print all the entries in the online application process and keep a hard copy of the examination application form with you, which will be required to be submitted at the time of counselling.
Application Fee for Pre-D.El.Ed 2020
|1||D.El.Ed(General) or D.El.Ed(Sanskrit)||450/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed
The minimum marks percentage in the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination for different categories will be as follows.
|Category||Minimum percentage required in the higher secondary examination/equivalent|
|General category widows/abandoned/divorced women||45%|
- Not less than one digit in the percentage calculation will be acceptable for the desired minimum.
For example - if a general and other candidate has 49.99 percent, 44.99 percent marks in the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination respectively, then those candidates will also be ineligible to apply for admission.)
- Applicants who are appearing in the Higher Secondary Examination in the year 2020 will also be eligible to apply. Still, they will be required to fulfil all the eligibility conditions by the time of counselling.
Age Limit for Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed
Applicant's age should not be more than 28 years as on 01 July 2020. No restrictions on age limit for widows, divorced and abandoned women and state teachers.
|Sr. No.||Category||Maximum age limit|
|1||General/OBC/SC/ST/Differently-abled||28 years(as on 01 July 2020)|
|2||Widows, divorced and abandoned women and state teachers||No restrictions|
Relaxation in Age Limit
- Relaxation in age limit will be payable for scheduled castes / scheduled tribes / other backward classes / extremely backward classes / economically backward classes and women as per the provisions/rules set by the Rajasthan State Government.
- Reservation: Reservation for admission will be as per the rules of the State Government.
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed
|B||GK of Rajasthan||50||150|
Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed Syllabus 2020
1. Mental Ability
- Reasoning Analogy
- Relationship Analysis
- Logical Thinking
2. General Awareness of Rajasthan
- Historical Aspect Political Aspect
- Art, Culture and Literature Aspect
- Economic Aspect Geographical Aspect
- Folk Life Social Aspect Tourism Aspect
3. Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching Learning Leadership Quality
- Creativity Continuous and Comprehensive
- Evaluation Communication SkillsProfessional Attitude Social
4. Language Ability
Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Narration, Prepositions, Articles, Connectives, Correction of Sentences, Kind of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Tense, Vocabulary, Synonym, Antonym, One Word Substitution, Spelling Errors.
पर्यायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, युग्म शब्द, वाक्य विचार, शुद्धिकरण (शब्दशुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि), मुहावरे एवं कहावतें, संधि समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द।
- Sanskrit(केवल प्रारंभिक शिक्षा में डिप्लोमा (D.El..Ed.)-संस्कृत पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश लेने वाले विद्यार्थियों के लिए)
स्वर, व्यंजन, (उच्चारण स्थान), शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारांत स्त्रीलिंग,नपुंसकलिंग) धातु रूप (लटलकार, लोटलकार, लड्.लकार एवं विधिलिंगलकार), उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, संधि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग संधि), समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु० एवं कर्मधारय समास), लिंग एवं वचन, विभक्तियां एवं कारक ज्ञान|
Frequetly Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Are both Rajasthan D.El.Ed and BSTC the same course?
Ans- Yes, both the courses are the same. Last year, the name of BSTC in Rajasthan was changed to D.El.Ed.
2. Which government job can be obtained after Pre-D.El.Ed?
Ans- After completing the Pre-D.El.Ed course, a candidate will have to qualify the REET & CTET exam, and then the candidate will be able to apply for Level-1 Government Teacher.
3. When will be the Pre-D.El.Ed 2020 exam?
Ans- As per the official notification, the Pre-D.El.Ed 2020 exam is expected to be conducted by the Department of Elementary Education on 30 August 2020.
4. What is the maximum age to apply for Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed 2020?
Ans. The maximum age limit is 28 years.
5. When is the last date to apply online for the Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed 2020 exam?
Ans- 17 July 2020 is the last date to apply for the examination.
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.