Click on the link given below:
Rajasthan High Court Group D Online Application Form 2018
Application Fee for Rajasthan HC Group D
|S.No||Category||Fee Charges (in Rs)|
|1.||General/ OBC /EBC||100|
Note: Females (Divorced/ Widow), Person with Disabilities and Ex-servicemen should only have to pay Rs 60/- to apply online for Group D posts.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 for Group D Post?
Note: It is necessary to have SSO ID and Password to apply for Rajasthan High Court Group D recruitment. If you don't have SSO ID & password, go to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and click on Register.
- Go to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and log in by filling up your SSO ID & password.
- After login, a new window will appear. Click on Recruitment Portal Tab.
- Select the recruitment and fill necessary details.
- Please make sure that your photograph should be in 50-100 KB size range & signature should be in 20-50 KB size range.
- Students can pay their fee online via Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card etc.
- Students can also go to nearest E-Mitra centre & apply for the recruitment.
Please note that the candidates applying for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment must be having age between 18-35 years. The selection process for the Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment will be based on the marks obtained in class 10th.
All the Best!