Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2021
Rajasthan High Court Examination Pattern:
The Rajasthan High Court examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects.
The Scheme of examination is conducted into two stages:
- Written Exam
- The Computer Test
- Written Exam shall consist of 1 paper of 300 marks.
- Each section shall have 50 multiple choice questions bearing two marks for each correct question.
- The Exam will be conducted through the OMR answer sheet.
- There shall be no negative marking in Rajasthan High Court for wrong answers in the Written exam.
No. of Questions
Part-C General Knowledge
- Type Writing Test on Computer
- The Computer Test (Speed and Efficiency Test) shall consist of two papers:
Paper-I Speed Test
For SC, ST, & PH Candidates
For other Candidates
Paper-II Efficiency Test
Method of conducting a Speed & Efficiency test
- The font for the computer test shall be 'Kurti Dev 010' for "CALIBRI" for English and Hindi.
- The minimum speed for typing should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer. Data will have to be fed in both languages, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Efficiency Tests may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
A merit list of successful candidates for selection shall be prepared on the basis of Total Aggregate Marks obtained in the Written Test and Typewriting Test on Computer.
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links
More from us