Not only RRB but SSC also favors the normalization process to smoothen the process of recruitment. Let's know more about the RRB normalization formula for the RRB NTPC exam.
What is Normalization in RRB NTPC Exam 2022?
- Normalization is a process to adjust values measured on different scales to a notionally common scale.
- It is a process to evaluate the performance of the candidates on the aspects of similar exam parameters and aims to adjust the difficulty level across different shifts of the exam.
- Normalization process uses a formula for evaluating the score. However, it depends upon the commission that which formulae it uses. It is different for different organizations.
- Marks scored by the candidates and the actual number of valid questions in the various shifts are taken as input. Various formulas can be used for the process.
- The raw marks can experience a rise in marks during the normalization process.
Online Classroom Program Benefits:
- Structured Live Courses with Daily Study Plan.
- Full syllabus coverage of SSC & Railway Exam with live classes, study notes, and interactive quizzes.
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record.
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts.
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement.
Attempt subject wise questions in our new practice section' Click here
Download BYJU's Exam Prep, the best government exam app for Preparation
BYJU'S Exam Prep today to score better!