SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Questions Asked 2021 (4 August, All Shifts): The second day of the SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam ended with the successful completion of all three shifts on 5 August 2021.
We have previously provided a comprehensive analysis of all three shifts of 5 August sharing section by section good number of attempts and difficulty level of SSC CHSL 2021. In this article, we are sharing Question asked in all the three shift. Students can download the question in PDF Form from the link given below.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis 5th August 2021: Number of Good Attempts
Here are the section-wise good attempts as per the inputs given the appeared candidates:
Good Attempts (Shift 1)
Good Attempts (Shift 2)
Good Attempts (Shift 3)
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
18 - 21
|20 - 22||20 - 22|
General Intelligence (Reasoning)
18 - 20
|18 - 20||20 - 21|
General Awareness (GA)
19 - 21
|17 - 19||19 - 20|
English Language and Comprehension
21 - 23
|20 - 22||21 - 22|
76 - 85
|75 - 83||80 - 86|
Check Detailed SSC CHSL 2021 Analysis
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 5 August (All Shifts): General Awareness Section
We have provided most of the questions along with their answers for General Awareness section, the details are as follows:
- Atal pension yojana is started in which year ?
Ans: 9 May 2015
- Which gland maintains the body temperature?
- How many Lok Sabha seats Mizoram Have?
- Which of the following is the largest salt water lake?
Ans: Chilika Lake is the largest saltwater lake in India.
- Article 148 is related to____.
- 2022 FIFA world cup in which country?
Ans: It is scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022.
- When was the state reorganisation commission set up?
- Who was the First RBI governor?
Ans: Sir Osborne Smit
- First surveyor general of India
Ans: Colonel Colin Mackenzie
- Which DRDO center has developed the country's first indigenous machine pistol ASMI ?
- Which dynasty has used elephants in war for the first time in India?
Ans: Haryanka Dynasty
- Who discovered blood circulation?
- Ebola is caused by __________ .
- What is the minimum age to vote in lok sabha elections?
- How many medals India won in wrestling in the Olympics till Jan 2021?
- Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following state
- The International Summit on Women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) was held in which city?
Ans: New Delhi
- When was the Tughlaq Dynasty established?
Ans: Established in 1320 and ended in 1414.
Founder- Ghiyas-ud-din Tughluq
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 5 August (All Shifts): Quantitative Aptitude Section
- ABC is an isosceles triangle in which AB = BC and AD is perpendicular to BC. Find BC if AD= 12 cm and the perimeter of the triangle is 36 cm.
- The marked price of an article is Rs 800, two equal successive discounts of x% each are given. Find the value of x, if the total discount is Rs 350.
- What is the interest on a sum of Rs 7200 at the rate of 20% per annum for 18 months if the interest is compounded half yearly.
- In a triangle ABC, angle A = 66. If I is the incentre of the triangle then find the angle BIC
- The circumradius and in-radius of a right angled triangle is 12.5 cm and 3 cm. Find the area of the triangle.
- The external bisectors of angle B and angle C of a triangle ABC meet at point P. If angle A = 100 then find the value of angle BPC.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 5 August (All Shifts): English Language Section
- Antonyms - justiciable
- Idiom - At wit’s end
- One Word Substitution - Venture
- Cloze test - was on a north eastern state
- Spelling error - Attractive
- Cloze test - was on hydroelectric dams
- Idiom - butterfingers
- Antonym - Naive
- Neglect - Antonym
- Cloze - Education
- Error spotting - Subject verb agreement
- Error spotting - neither nor
- Voice :- passive is given (wifi was set up by govt.)
- Syn - Adept
SSC CHSL Questions Asked on 5 August (All Shifts): Reasoning Section
- Venn diagram - Women, Mother, Sister
- Syllogism - Statement (i) Some buses are trucks (ii) Some cars are buses Ans: only conclusion 2 follows.
- Mirror image - Picture based (Star was given)
- Blood Relation - Direct family tree method, Jitendra’s Brother’s Sister is X, the relation of X with another person Y is Nephew/Niece
- Mirror Image - Alphanumeric
- Blood Relation - Direct family tree based, Ans: Brother
Download PDF of Questions Asked on 5 August (All Shifts) of SSC CHSL Exam
You can download the PDF in both Hindi & English, the link for which are provided below:
More from US:
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 5 August 2021 (Shift 1, 2, 3)|
|SSC CHSL Questions Asked in 4 August 2021 Exam - Download PDF for All Shifts|
|SSC CHSL August 4 Shift 1, 2 & 3 Analysis 2021|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (Overall)|