Check Detailed SSC CGL 2021 Analysis
SSC CGL 17 August 2021 Analysis (All Shifts)
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Analysis 17th August 2021- Number of Good Attempts (Shift-wise)
Good Attempts (Shift 1)
Good Attempts (Shift 2)
Good Attempts (Shift 3)
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
|18 - 20||17-19||18-20|
General Intelligence (Reasoning)
General Awareness (GA)
|18 - 20||18-20||18-20|
English Language and Comprehension
|21 - 23||22-23||22-23|
|74 - 82||72-80||75-79|
SSC CGL Questions Asked on 17 August (All Shifts): General Awareness Section
1. When Indian Association was founded_____
2. Who was known as lakhbaksh?
Ans: Qutub-ud-din Aibak
3. Battle of tarain was fought in which year
Ans: 1191 (first) 1192( second)Muhammad Ghori and the Rajputs led by Prithviraj Chauhan
4. Hindi is official language come under which article
Ans: Article 343(1)
5. Who is the head of Asian cricket council
Ans: Jay Shah
6. Money Bill is given in which Article?
Ans: Article 110
7. Who is the Chief of Army staff?
Ans: General Manoj Mukund Naravane
8. According to Niti Aayog's Export Preparedness Index 2020, which state is the top exporter?
9. Who is the author of the book ‘The Light of Asia: The Poem that Defined the Buddha’?
Ans: Jairam Ramesh in June 2021
10. Who translated upanishads?
Ans: Dara Shikoh
SSC CGL Questions Asked on 17 August (All Shifts): English Language
1. Antonym = Slur
(Slur- an act or expression showing scorn and usually intended to hurt others’ feelings)
2. Idiom - Pipe dream
Ans. an illusory or fantastic plan, hope, or story/ .
3. Cloze test - Earth
4. Error spotting - Article based
5. Cloze test - on an archeologist
6. Incorrect spelling - Imaginary
7. Error spotting - ……….. Since 10 days. (ans. “For”)
8. Voice - Imperative sentence.
Please open the door. (Passive: You are requested to…)
SSC CGL Questions Asked on 17 August (All Shifts): Quantitative Aptitude Section
1. If a2+c2=2(a-8b-2b2) find the value of a3+b3+c3
2. To cover the distance of 160 km A takes 8hours more than B. If A doubles the speed then A takes 3 hours more than B . Find the the speed of B
3. An article sold at Rs640 and loss is 15% on selling price.what will be selling price on the 15% profit on CP
4. If 94x29y6 is divisible by 72, then what is the value of 2x+3y, if (x is not equal to y)
5. If (542x3+243y3)/(32x+23y)=Ax2+By2+cxy find the value of A2-(B2+C2)
6. Marked price of an article is Rs 2720.A shopkeeper offers 25% discount on marked price and his loss percent is 15%. Find the Cost price
7. In triangle ABC angle B =62 and angle C = 36. From point A a perpendicular AD is drawn to side BC and AE is angle bisector of angle A then find angle DAE
8. If x2-√11x+1 = 0, then x3+1/x3
SSC CGL Questions Asked on 17 August (All Shifts): Reasoning Section
1. Counting- Triangle options 28, 32, _, _
2. Venn diagram( entity)- Father, Brother, taxpayer
3. Mirror image
4. Paper cutting
5. Syllogism - statements
(i) - Some copies are printers
(ii) some copies are erasers
(iii) All erasers are compass
6. Counting figure - Triangle - Ans: 26
7.Venn diagram - Figure was given and the correct option depicting the image had to be found. Options - A. Intelligent, Girl, Boy B. River, Kaveri, Yamuna C. Stationery, Pencil, Stapler D. Woman, Vegetarian, Sister.
Download PDF of Questions Asked on 17 August (All Shifts) of SSC CGL Exam
You can download the PDF in both Hindi & English, the link for which are provided below: