NABARD Grade B Manager Phase I Exam was conducted across the country on 16th June 2019. The overall level of the exam was Moderate. In this post, we are sharing some of the questions asked in the General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development and Computer section. Read detailed exam analysis of NABARD GRADE B Phase I Exam 2019 here.
Questions Asked in NABARD Grade B Exam: 16th June 2019
Questions Asked in the General Awareness section
1. Who is the current Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment - Thawar Chand Gehlot
2. Who has been reappointed as the chairman of the ICC cricket Committee - Anil Kumble
3. Which city bagged the cleanest city award as per the Swach Survekshan 2019 - Indore
4. Which movie won the Oscar Best Film Award - Green Book
5. PM Modi inaugurated National War Memorial near ____ in New Delhi in Feb 2019.- India Gate
6. Who is the author of the book - Undaunted: Saving the Idea of India”? P Chidambaram
7. Who is the author of the book 'Miracle Creek'? Angie Kim
8. Which of the following countries hosted the Special Olympics World Games 2019? Abu Dhabi, UAE
9. The 54th Valour Day of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) being observed on - 9th April
11. The UNDP World Happiness Report ranks countries on how many key variables - six variables (income, freedom, trust, healthy life expectancy, social support and generosity)
12. Who is the new director of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)? Dr Ajit Kumar Mohanty
13. Who is the current President of Malawi? Peter Mutharika
14. The Ministry of Human Resource Development signed a memorandum of understanding with the which country to work on Digital Education Initiatives? Afghanistan
15. Recently, “Yuva Vigyani Karyakram" launched by which organisation - ISRO
16. On April 13, 2019, the Jallianwala Bagh massacre completed ____ years. 100
17. As per the Interbrand 2019 report, which is the three most valuable Indian brands of 2019? Tata, Reliance, and Airtel
18. According to Forbes, the World richest sports team owner for 2019 is - Mukesh Ambani (Mumbai Indians owner)
19. The GRAPES-3 experiment located at Ooty in India is a collaboration between India and which country? Japan
20. As per the latest notification of RBI, what is the minimum Chest Balance Limit (CBL) specified to the minimum standards for setting up of a new Currency Chests? Rs 1,000 crore.
Questions Asked in Economic and Social Issues
1. National Sample Survey, how much per cent of women income is less than men - 34%
2. Which is the second highest spoken language in India - Bengali
3. Poshan Abhiyan is for - Malnutrition
4. Which is the third organisation among World Bank, UN which partnership for Women Livelihood Bond? SIDBI
5. Under the SPARC scheme of HRD ministry which institution signed an agreement with Switzerland for various initiatives? IIT Kharagpur
India's rank jumped in the 2019 Ease of doing business index because of which variable?
Questions Asked in Agriculture and Rural Development
1. NABARD announced how much amount of venture capital fund for equity investments in agriculture and rural-focused startups - Rs. 700 crore
2. The World Bank has approved Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABHY), an Rs.6000 crore. The scheme is to be implemented over a period of - five years (2018-19 to 2022-23)
3. Highest cotton-producing state? Gujarat
4. Genetic potential of plant growth
Questions Asked in Computer Knowledge
1. The ip address of type c -
2. Actual website link - http://www.xyz.in - website link
Note: We will update here more questions (section-wise) which were asked in today's NABARD Grade B Phase 1 exam 2019.
Start preparing for NABARD Grade A phase II mock test from now:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!
All the best
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep!