Benefits of IBPS RRB Clerk Main 2021 Memory Based Paper
There are numerous benefits to practicing with the IBPS RRB clerk Main memory-based question paper. The advantages are listed below.
- Using the IBPS RRB Clerk Main memory-based papers to practice will help you to know the difficulty level and pattern of the questions.
- Do not be alarmed if the exam contains any new pattern questions. The IBPS RRB Clerk Main memory-based paper 2021 can be used to tackle the new patterned questions in a given time.
This IBPS RRB Clerk Main memory-based questions 2021 might help candidates who are preparing in the last few days. It will boost your confidence and help you achieve higher scores.
Few Questions From IBPS RRB Clerk Main Memory Based Paper
Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the following questions.
Eleven people i.e. A, B, C, D, E, P, Q, R, S, T, and U sit at a circular table with equal distance to each other. All of them face towards the center of the table. Three people sit between Q and B. C sits third to the right of B. Two people sit between C and T. Number of people sit between T and Q is the same as the number of people sit between T and A. D sits third to the left of A. U sits second to the right of R. U does not sit near B. Two people sit between E and P. E does not sit near S.
1. How many people sit between A and S when counted from the right of S?A. Five
2. What is the position of E with respect to C?A. Immediate right
B. Fourth to the left
C. Second to the right
D. Third to the left
E. None of these
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?A. Q, D
B. R, A
C. E, S
D. P, C
E. E, B
If you are aiming to crack IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam then join the Online Classroom Program where you get: Why BYJUS EXAM PREP?
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Best of luck for the examination!