You can get SEBI Grade A Phase 1 memory-based Paper 2022 from the link provided below, which will assist you with determining the level of questions and topics. As you will be appearing for SEBI Grade A Phase 1 in the coming year. You should download the Questions asked in SEBI Grade A 20th February Memory-based Paper.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our SEBI Grade A Online Coaching.
Benefits of Solving Questions Asked in SEBI Grade A
- The articles from previous years can help you improve your academic understanding. However, the advantages of going through them do not end there.
- Exams for competitive exams are timed. They don't simply assess your ability, but also your ability to manage your time. Timing yourself when tackling sample or previous year's papers can help you build these skills.
- Furthermore, prior year exam papers might assist you in determining which questions to answer first and which to save for later.
- Previous year's question papers can be used as a useful self-assessment tool to track your exam preparation progress.
- You can solve these papers and compare your current performance to past attempts to see where you excel and where you fall short.
- Practicing past year's question papers might also help you feel more confident before taking competitive exams.
- Because most competitive tests follow a fairly consistent question format, familiarizing yourself with it can help improve your confidence and prepare you for the actual exam.
You can practice the most expected questions for the SEBI Grade A exam in the Regulatory body Online Test series.
Some of the questions from SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Memory Based Paper-
1. Who becomes the first women chairman and managing director of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)?
A. Alka Mittal
B. Vini Mahajan
C. Soma Mondal
D. Radhika Jha
E. Leena Nair
2. What is India’s position in Henley Passport Index 2022?
E. None of the above
3. Senegal won its first African Cup of Nations title by beating _____
D. South Africa
E. None of these
Download SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Memory-Based PDF
Watch SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Paper-1 & 2 Youtube Session
If you are aiming to crack SEBI Grade A 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment