Question Asked In Delhi Police Constable Exam 7 Dec (All Shifts). Delhi Police Constable Exam is nearing its culmination with just 4 more days left. We have taken feedback from students who appeared in today's shift and collected questions from different shifts. As per the students, the questions from numerical ability were moderate and time consuming. Computer questions were of basic nature in all the shifts. Questions from Biology, polity, static gk and history were seen the most in all the shifts. The questions listed below are not only helpful for further shifts but also for different impending exams like RRB NTPC, RRB Ministerial posts, SSC Stenographer, SSC CGL etc
Question Asked In Delhi Police Constable Exam 7 Dec (All Shifts)
Here are some of the questions from today's shift Delhi Police Constable Exam:
- Kangana Ranaut was awarded with which award in the year 2020? Padma shree
- Rohtas Fort is situated in? Pakistan
- Which of the following did not get Rajiv khel Ratna award?
- Sushruta Samhita is related to?
- One question on Damor and Sahriya Tribes of Rajasthan.
- Which of the statement is false for Ozone? It is made by combining two molecules of oxygen.
- Zoom is located in which bar in MS Word?
- Iodine deficiency causes which disease? Goitre
- Arabian Sea falls in which direction of India? To the east of India
- Bhaichung Bhutia Stadium is situated in? Sikkim
- One question related to HTTP?
- Charak samhita related to? Ayurveda
- What is the Scientific name of Peepal Tree? Ficus religiosa
- Goa Governor took oath in which language? konkani
- Brihadeshwar Temple is situated in? Tanjore, Tamil Nadu
- Bara Imamdara is located in? Lucknow
- AIIB full form? Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- FIFA headquarters are situated in ? Zurich, Switzerland
- Nitrous Oxide is also known as? Laughing Gas
- Which vitamin is water soluble in nature? Vitamin C
- Which acid is known as Oil of vitriol? Sulphuric Acid
- Veena Ish, Vigilance commissioner of India belongs to which state? Andhra Pradesh
- Which Gas does not dissolve in water? Nitrogen and Methane gas
- Who is the governor of Haryana? Satyadev Narayan Arya
- One question on Rowlatt act.
- Hornbill festival is celebrated in which state? Nagaland
- Which vitamin is present in mother's milk? Vitamin C
- Iron is galvanised with which metal to prevent it from rusting? Zinc
- Gomdhar Konwar belonged to which state? Assam
- Brown coal is also known as ? Lignite
- Jhijri festival is celebrated in? Jammu & Kashmir
- What is the IUPAC for Acetone and Propanone?
- Which ruler had maximum number of Hindu military commanders? Aurangzeb
- Article 112 is related to ? Union Budget
- One question on Article 395
- Article 61 is related to? Impeachment of President
- BSF was formed in which year? 1 Dec 1965
Delhi Police Constable Exam 1 Dec 2020: Important Topics for future shifts
- Medieval History specially Mughal era
- State Dance and Festival
- Modern Historical events
- Fundamental Rights and articles under it
- Census 2011
- Books and authors
- Acids and Bases
- Articles and amendments
- Famous personalities
- Awards and Honours
- Union Budget
- Endocrine glands, hormones, xylem and phloem, Vitamins
- Sports personalities and awards
- SI Units
- Recent appointments
- State governors and chief ministers
Online Classroom Program Benefits:
- Structured Live Courses with Daily Study Plan
- Full syllabus coverage of SSC & Railway Exam with live classes, study notes and interactive quizzes
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
Attempt subject wise questions in our new practise section' Click here
Download Gradeup, the best government exam app for Preparation
BYJU'S Exam Prep today to score better!