What is the Importance of Quant in IBPS Clerk Mains?
The Quantitative Aptitude section consists of a total of 50 marks in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam. So it can be a game-changer for any candidate. If you do not provide special emphasis to this section, you may be behind many candidates competing for the exam. Kindly go through the following pointers to understand the importance of the Quantitative Aptitude section in the IBPS Clerk exam.
- This section consists of 50 marks in the IBPS Clerk main exam.
- You just can not ignore this section keeping in mind the high weightage of this section.
- With a planned preparation and focused strategy, you can easily do very well in this section.
- This section can provide you an edge over other candidates and help you get a job in the PSBs.
How to Tackle Quantitative Section in IBPS Clerk Mains 2022?
You need to follow a full-proof strategy to tackle the Quantitative section in IBPS Clerk Mains 2022. Kindly go through the below pointers to understand how to tackle this section. You can get the complete details of the IBPS Clerk mains section.
- First go through the relatively easy questions such as simplification-approximation, quadratic equation, data sufficiency, number series, etc.
- Then go for the easier DI set out of the total DI sets asked.
- Go for arithmetic questions from age, ratio, partnership, and average as these chapters are relatively easy compared to other chapters.
- Keep in mind the accuracy factor and time allotted to this section.
Types of Quant Topics for IBPS Clerk Mains
You can check all the Quantitative Aptitude study materials here those are asked under the IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2022. You can check the detailed and illustrated topics of the IBPS Clerk syllabus and underline the pivotal segments to be able to lay forth an efficient startegy for the mains exam.
To know the previous year's questions, you can check the IBPS Clerk question paper.
50 Quantitative Aptitude Questions PDF Includes:
1) 3 containers A, B, C have mixtures of milk and water of 1:5,3:5,5:7 respectively. If the capacitates of the containers are in the ratio of 5:4:5 then the ratio of milk to water is (Mixture of all three containers are mixed together)
A. 53:115 B. 51:119 C. 121:213 D. 219:179 E. None of these
2)The present age of a father is 10 years more than thrice of the present age of his son. After how many years will the father become thrice as old as the son’s age at that time?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 8 D. 10 E. 9
3) X sold the chair to A which he sold to B at a profit of 25 % and B sold it C for Rs.300 and makes 20 % profit then found the price at which the X bought the chair and he makes a profit of 25% on it?
A. Rs.200 B. Rs.160 C. Rs.250 D. Rs.140 E. Rs.320
Download Most Important 50 Quant Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains 2022
Treat the PDF as a revision PDF of the Quantitative Aptitude Section and utilize the remaining days accordingly. You can download the Quantitative Aptitude PDF and start practising the pivotal sections of the syllabus and excel in the exam. Click on the direct link given below to download the PDF:
You are suggested to download the practice materials from the above link and solve them with a timer to know your actual level of preparation.
Expert Tips for IBPS Clerk Mains Quant Section
Go through some of the expert tips provided in the below image to score well in the Quantitative Aptitude section of the IBPS Clerk Mains 2022. You can practice the Quantitative Aptitude section for the IBPS Clerk exam to crack this section efficiently.
- Go through the NABARD previous year question papers.
- Know the IBPS Clerk cutoff for the last 2-3 years.
- Clear basic concepts of important and high-weightage chapters.
If you are aiming to clear IBPS Clerk Mains 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.