Books for Punjabi Literature IAS
There are some recommended books for the Punjabi Literature Paper of UPSC Mains Syllabus that will help you in preparing for your exam. Few Punjabi Literature Books for UPSC are mentioned below.
UPSC Punjabi Literature Books and authors
- Punjabi Bhasha Da Janam Te Vikas by Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Sidhantak Bhasha Vigyan by Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Punjabi Bhasha Da Viakaran: Part 1, 2 and 3 by Joginder Singh Pouar, Baldev Singh Cheema, Sukhwinder Singh Sanga and Ved Agnihotri
- Panchayat Bhasha Vigyan by Ved Agnihotri
UPSC Punjabi Literature Books for Folk Literature
- Punjab di Lok Dhara by Sohinder Singh Bedi
UPSC Punjabi Literature Books for Lyrics
- Aadhunik Prageet Shilap by Dr Thakar Dutt Joshi
UPSC Punjabi Literature Books for Essay
- Principal Teja Singh Di Rachna by Bikram Singh Ghuman
- Teja Singh Di Vartak Kala by Diwan Singh, Bikram Singh Ghuman
- Professor Puran Singh Di Gad Shelli by Dr Gurdev Singh
UPSC Punjabi Literature Books for Questions from Gurbaksh Singh
- Punjabi Nibandh (Saroop, Sidant te Vikas) by Balbir Singh Duggal
UPSC Punjabi Literature Books on Literary Criticism
- Punjabi Alochana (Sidhant Te Vihar) by Harbhajan Singh Bhatia
Punjabi Literature Books for UPSC PDF
Candidates can easily download the list of the best Punjabi Literature Books For IAS from the link given below. Here is a compiled list of books that will help candidates in preparing for your exam.
☛ Punjabi Literature Books for UPSC - Download PDF
UPSC Books in Punjabi Medium
Candidates who choose to write the UPSC Exam in Punjabi medium must note that as compared to English, there is less study material for Punjabi. Aspirants must take guidance from IAS Toppers with similar backgrounds to create a preparation strategy. The best way to prepare for UPSC with Punjabi Medium is to read the basic UPSC Books in English and then create study notes in Punjabi.
- The best UPSC Books in Punjabi Medium for beginners is Punjab Board books for Class 11 and Class 12
- Aspirants must read Punjabi Newspaper such as Tribune to note the terminology such as “Vitti ghatta” for Fiscal Deficit, etc
How to Prepare with Punjabi Literature Books for UPSC?
Candidates should have complete knowledge of how to utilize the IAS Punjabi Literature Books in the proper manner to cover the entire UPSC Syllabus for Punjabi properly. You should solve the questions with the help of UPSC Question Papers with the right example and practical solution.
- Candidates should study and review previous years papers so that they can understand the quality and pattern of questions asked.
- To initiate the process, you get a first hand reading and understanding of the given texts and literary works in the UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus.
- Once you are done with the syllabus, you need to solve UPSC Question Papers as possible.
- Practice mock test papers as it will help you to evaluate yourself and will get to know about your weaknesses.
- Make sure you analyze and understand the complete syllabus and then prepare accordingly.
- Choose the best reference books and guides so that you can prepare yourself well.