Punjab Pre-primary Teacher Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Out||23 November 2020|
|Online Application Begins||10th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th June 2021 26th June 2021|
|Registration to Start Soon||14 September 2021|
|New Date to Apply Online||16 November 2021|
|Admit Card Out||will be updated soon|
|Exam Date||It Will be updated soon|
How to Apply for Punjab Primary Teacher Exam?
- First, visit the official website of the Department of School Education Punjab
- Click on the link provided for Punjab pre-primary teacher 2021.
- Candidates are required to fill in personal details like name, date of birth, address, etc. The details filled should be carefully monitored by the candidates as no changes will be done after the submission.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned documents for verification.
- Once the above steps are done successfully the candidates are directed to make the payment for the final submission of the application form.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Application Fees:
The application fee for the reserved and unreserved category is mentioned below. Please note that there will be no fee for the ex-military candidates.
Punjab Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- The job applicants must have the senior secondary certificate with a minimum of 45% marks from the authorized Institute.
- The candidates also have a Diploma certificate as a nursery teacher.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation in Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects.
MORE FROM US:-
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)