Punjab ETT Admit Card 2021:
All the Candidates, who had enrolled for the Punjab ETT 2021 Examination, can download their Admit Card from the official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. Candidates can read the notice related to the exam date and admit card download details.
Punjab ETT 2021: Important Details
|Exam Date||16 October 2021|
|Timing||11 A.M. - 12:40 P.M.|
Punjab ETT 2021: Exam Detail
Punjab ETT will be conducted for 100 marks and the duration of the exam is 100 minutes. We sharing the weightage of the subjects in the Punjab ETT.
Step to download Punjab ETT admit card 2021
- Click the Above given Punjab ETT admit card link.
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth.
- After entering detail click on to submit button.
- Check the details of admit card and take a printout for the future.
How to set the name and password for Punjab ETT 2021?
Password Policy will be as follows:
1. Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
2. Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special character!@#$%^&*-
3. Candidate can change the passwords after login if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
Documents to carry along with Punjab ETT admit card 2021
1. 3 coloured copies of admit card.
2. The candidates must bring their own ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) of good quality as this time PEN will not be supplied by the Board.
3. One identity proof document i.e.:- Adhar card, Voter ID card and Pan card.
4. Carry 3 copies of passport size photo same mentioned in the Call Letter.
Important points to remember for Punjab ETT admit card
1. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
2. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
3. The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from Punjab ETT official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
4. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seats only.
5. Candidate must ensure that their Photograph and Signature is properly mentioned on the admit card.
6. Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres:-
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, microphones, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags Golden ornaments etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like a Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
|1.||Syllabus||Punjab ETT Syllabus- Read Here|
|2.||Notice||Punjab ETT Notice - Read Here|
|3.||Notification||Punjab ETT Notification - Read Here|
|4.||Category Candidates||Public notice regarding Vimukat Jati Candidate - Read Here|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)