PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification out! Punjab State Power Sector invites online applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, and other posts for a total of 2632 vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online for the PSPCL Recruitment from 31st May to 20th June 2021.
There are various technical and non-technical posts released in the State Power Corporation of Punjab under this recruitment. Download PSPCL recruitment 2021 Notification PDF and know important dates, vacancy, eligibility, fee, and selection process for various posts here.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
PSPCL Application Form 2021 Link, (Start on 31st May)
PSPCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|PSPCL Recruitment Online Application Start Date||31 May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20 June 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application Fees||2 July 2021|
PSPCL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There is a total of 2632 vacancies released under the PSPCL recruitment 2021 notification for different technical and non-technical posts. Vacancies for technical posts are given in the table below:
Posts Reserved for Women
Assistant Lineman (ALM)
Assistant Sub-Station Attendant ( ASSA)
PSPCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure
|Discipline||Post Code||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||22|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||23|
- Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all posts. All the candidates must have passed Punjabi in their Matriculation or its equivalent level till the last date of submission of the online application.
- Only Punjab Domicile candidates will be eligible for the reservation of posts for reserved categories.
- All reserved category candidates will have to produce Punjab Domicile issued on or after 01.01.2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable under rules/instructions pf PSPCL/Punjab Government.
PSPCL Selection Procedure 2021
- Online examination for the posts of Assistant Lineman ( ALM ) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) will be conducted in a single phase i.e., there will be only one exam for this post. The exam will be bilingual ( English/Punjabi).
- Online examination for the posts of JE/Electrical will be consist of Preliminary and Mains Phase, as mentioned below: -
- Phase1( Preliminary Examination): Online Objective Test of 100 Marks
- Phase2( Mains Examination): Online Objective Test of 100 Marks
- The questions in the examination will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only.
- The Question Paper shall consist of four parts as detailed below:-
S. No. Topic No. of Questions 1 Concerned Discipline related Questions 70 2 General Knowledge 10 3 Reasoning 10 4 General English 10 Total 100
- There will be no Interview.
- For each wrong answer, there is a scheme of negative marking
- To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks in Phase-I and Phase-II, as the case may be as detailed below in the written competitive exams:
- UR category candidates - 45% marks
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen/PWBD(PH) category candidates - 35% marks
- The scores will be normalised.
- To determine the final order of their merit marks obtained in Phase-I will be counted for ALM & ASSA, and marks obtained in Mains will be counted for JE/Electrical Posts.
|For All categories except Person with Disability and SC|
|Person with Disability|
How to Apply Online for PSPCL Recruitment 2021?
- Applications will start from 31st May and will close on 20th June.
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on Apply Online link which will be activated from 31st May 2021.
- Upload all documents that are required in the asked format(Check the detailed PDF for that).
- Preview your application.
- Pay the Application Fee. The last date to pay the online application fee is 2nd July 2021.
- Submit Application and download for future reference.
For More Details visit the official website:
PSPCL Official Details
- Official Site: https://pspcl.in/about-us/recruitment/
- Contact No. 96461-18716.
- Public Information Officers: SE/HRD-I, TTI Complex, PSPCL, Patiala
Sahi Prep Hai, Toh Life Set Hai