PSCB Admit Card 2021 Out - The Punjab State Cooperative Bank has released the admit card for various posts which include Senior Manager, Manager, Information Technology Officer, Clerk-cum Data Entry Operator, and Steno-typist. The PSCB exam date 2021 is scheduled to be held from 28th August - 29th August 2021. The candidates who are going to appear in the respective exams can download the Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021 admit card through the direct link in the article.
We've included all the relevant and up-to-date information, such as the PSCB Admit Card 2021 release date, direct download link, information on admit cards, and documents to bring to the Punjab State Cooperative Bank written examination. The official announcement is made & we have posted the actual Punjab State Cooperative Bank admit card 2021 link below. So, the candidates can download it directly from here.
PSCB Admit Card 2021 - Exam Overview
|Category||Admit Card (Overview)|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Name of Posts||Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Steno-typist, Senior Manager, Manager, Information Technology Officer,|
|PSCB 2021 Admit Card Release||23rd August 2021|
Important Steps to Download PSCB Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of PSCB which is pscb.in
- You will be landed on the homepage of Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
- Select the notification of the PSCB 2021 Recruitment.
- You will find the Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021 Admit Card, click on it.
- Fill in the register number & password.
- The PSCB 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card for future reference.
PSCB Admit Card 2021 Download Link
|PSCB Call Letter 2021||Link to Download|
Important Details On Punjab State Cooperative Bank Call Letter
The candidates need to know that what are details mentioned on the Punjab State Cooperative Bank call letter to check it carefully. Hence, we are sharing the details which you will find on your PSCB call letter.
Documents to Carry at Punjab State Cooperative Bank Exam Centre
The aspirants preparing for the Punjab State Cooperative Bank 2021 exam are advised to take any of the required documents and them. Here is the list of documents that are asked to carry by the aspirants as proof to the exam center.
- PSCB Admit Card
- Candidate's Photograph
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Employee ID
COVID-2019 Guidelines in the Examination Centre
- Candidates must wear masks and bring their own hand sanitizer (50 mL in a clear bottle).
- Candidates must arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled reporting time.
- If a candidate's temperature is higher than normal (> 99.14° F) or they show any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed inside the venue.
- Candidates must have the most recent version of the ‘Arogya Setu' App installed on their phones.
- At the admission gate, candidates must show their AarogyaSetu status.
Other Important Links
|Punjab State Cooperative Bank Salary||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Syllabus|
|Punjab State Cooperative Bank Preparation Tips||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Books|
|Punjab State Cooperative Bank Question Papers||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Online Coaching|
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.