What are the Properties of Solid, Liquid, Gas?
Solids have distinct volume and shape. Despite having a permanent shape, liquids have a fixed volume. Gases lack definite volume and shape. While liquids can be mildly compressed, and gases can be easily compressed, solids cannot be compressed.
- What is a Displacement Reaction? Give an Example.
- What is Effective Atomic Number Calculate Effective Atomic Number of Copper Z 29 in Cunh342?
- What is Inert Pair Effect? Explain With an Example.
- What is the Allosteric Inhibitor? Explain With an Example.
- Write a Balanced Chemical Equation With State Symbols for the Following Reaction Sodium Hydroxide Solution in Water Reacts With a Hydrochloric Acid Solution to Produce Sodium Chloride Solution