Answer- D. All the above
The pre-tender stage requires the acquisition of land, selection of site and finalisation of designs and preparation of estimate.
Tendering is the process to invite contractors for a project in which many contractors placed their bids to take the project. Bids are based on the requirements of projects which are mentioned by the company.
Pre tender stage involves activities such as
- Preparation of detailed scope of work
- Preparation of tender drawings
- Land acquisition
- Estimation of cost of work
- Site survey
☛ Related Questions:
- Hydrographic surveys deal with the mapping of
- The water shed canal is also called
- As the percentage of steel increases
- Workability of concrete is measured by
- for a quick soil
- the depth of rice root zone is