How Can One Study for Long Duration Without Getting Bored?
Want to study for 10 hours or more without getting bored or distracted? To begin with, it isn't a simple job. However, those exercises will help you train your mind to remain focused and avoid distractions. Here's how to study for long periods without being distracted:
Want to Join Indian Armed Forces, Click here!
Make Achievable Study Goals
To begin, make a list of realistic goals for yourself. Take on higher-scoring chapters and ideas, as well as subjects that concern you and areas where you are falling behind, and then create a realistic schedule with attainable goals.
Prioritize your tasks
- You must always be aware of which ideas, topics, or subjects need more attention and prioritize them accordingly.
- Swap subjects every hour or 45 minutes, or whenever you're bored and pick up an intriguing idea.
- You can often use a special subject mix of interconnected subjects or topics to help you concentrate and learn more effectively.
Create the most conducive study environment possible
- It's also important to find a quiet place to study to avoid distractions and boredom.
- So, first, find a quiet spot where you won't be distracted for an extended period (or however long your study time is) and then turn off all distractions. Start by playing some relaxing study music.
Breaks Should Be Included
When studying for long periods, you can always take brief breaks to relax, whether it's for a rest, a long stroll, or a quick scroll through your social media feed. Make sure you set a timer for your breaks and don't overdo it.
Get your study sessions more enjoyable
- Next, you can strive to make your study time more enjoyable by enlisting the help of a mate, or by incorporating music or stimulating learning methods.
- This does not imply that if you schedule a 10-hour research session, you can spend the whole time watching idea videos.
- Rather, set aside a portion of your research time to call a friend for a community study session or finish some tutorials with a learning app.
- To get the most out of the time you have left, you must maintain concentration and avoid distractions.
When you're tired, take a nap
It has been discovered that napping is beneficial for recharging our brains and enhancing concentration. You can sleep for less than 30 minutes in between studying sessions, and it's best to do so at the same time every day to keep your circadian rhythm in line.
A study that is active rather than passive
- Most of us research passively for long periods of time without understanding that we haven't gained much from our time spent studying. Writing down your notes, making idea flashcards, or learning through the memory palace technique are all effective ways to research actively.
- This means that you must remain engaged while studying so that you do not go through the session on autopilot.
More from us:
Important Study Notes for Defence Exams
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set hai!
Commentswrite a comment