PGCIL Diploma Trainee: Syllabus and Exam Pattern!!! The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) started conducting the Computer Based Test for its Diploma Trainee and Jr Officer Trainee Posts. Vacancies for these Posts are released in 2021. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of PGCIL Diploma Trainee is usually made available by the recruitment board through the official notification. To understand the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021 thoroughly, the interested candidates should download the official notification before start planning their preparation strategy.
Detailed Syllabus study is always beneficial for the students who have applied for the given Post. Because the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021 gives a helping hand to the candidates for achieving success in the Exam and the scoring topics can be identified by analyzing the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern 2021
PGCIL Diploma Trainee: Important Dates
|Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||18.06.2021 (10:00 Hrs.)|
|Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||08.07.2021 (23:59 Hrs)|
|The cut-Off date useful for the computation of eligibility criteria and other norms like Age Limit (Max and Min), Qualification required, etc.||08.07.2021|
|Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test)||22.08.2021 (Tentative)|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2021: Exam Pattern
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern consists of only one stage of Written Examination that is the Computer Based Test. The performance in CBT is the most important criteria as the whole process of final selection of the candidate depends on the marks obtained in the exam. Let's check out the important details of the Computer Based Test/Written Examination through following points:
- The examination has a total of 170 questions and 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be a penalty of ¼ the mark for each wrong answer marked.
- There will not be any negative marks for the unattempted questions.
- The CBT will be conducted in both Hindi and English language.
- Part I contains 120 discipline (Electrical/Civil) specific questions and Part II contains 50 questions to check the applicant's aptitude.
- The total time of the examination will be 02 hours.
|Parts||Type of Paper||Type of Test||Exam Duration||Total No. of Questions||Total marks||Negative Marking|
1/4th mark deducted for every incorrect answer
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2021: Syllabus
The PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam is segregated into Part I and Part II based on the subjects asked in the examination which is categorized as:
- Part I contains Technical Knowledge/Professional Knowledge in the concerned field (For eg. Civil).
- Part II contains Aptitude Test that consist of topics like vocabulary, data sufficiency, verbal comprehension and interpretation, reasoning ability, qualitative aptitude, numerical ability, etc. Given below is a detailed
description of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus:
|Electrical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
Hope the PGCIL Diploma Trainee syllabus and exam pattern provided helps in your preparation.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!