PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Admit Card 2021: Important Details
Some important details for the PGCIL diploma trainee SR 1 admit card are as follows:
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2021|
|Examination Conducting Authority||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.|
|Name of the Post||Diploma Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||SR1- 35|
|Selection Process||One-tier written examination followed by verification of documents|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test|
|Admit Card Release Date||29th July 2021 (NR1)|
7th August 2021 (SR1)
|Exam Date and Time||13th August 2021 (NR1)|
22nd August 2021 (SR1)
How to Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Admit Card 2021?
The PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Admit Card 2021 is available on the official PGCIL website. Students are advised to download the admit card and take a clear printout for future use. The Procedure to download and take a printout of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2021 are:
|Region||Admit Card Link|
|NR 1||Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card|
|SR 2||Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card|
|SR 1||Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card|
Steps To Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Admit Card
Here are the important steps to download the PGCIL diploma trainee SR1 call letter is given below.
- Go to the official PGCIL website on https://www.powergridindia.com/.
- Click on “Job Opportunities” beneath the Careers tab.
- beneath "Regional Openings", find the various region link of SR1 and click on thereon.
- Click on the “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee” link.
- Click on the Login button.
- offer the login details like Registration number and date of birth within the given fields Click “Submit” once done.
- The admit card is going to be displayed on the screen in PDF format. Click the “Download” button on the PDF file.
- Take a Print Out of the admit card once corroborative all the small print on the admit card.
Details Mentioned on PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Admit Card
Students must check the following details on the admit card:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidat's Registration number
- Examination centre
- Exam date and time
- Application number
- Examination name
- Category (if applicable)
Things to Carry in the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Hall
Candidates are required to carry some important documents with them to the examination hall on the date of the exam. These documents include:
- Admit card
- 2 x Passport sized photographs (recent)
- Government-issued ID
- Age proof and caste certificate (if required)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Exam Centre
The exam centres for the SR1 region are:
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card Contact Details
|Contact Number||022 61087555|
|email@example.com OR POWERGRIDNR1@gmail.com|
|Address||Regional Head Quarters, No.6-6-8/32 & 395/E, Kavadiguda Main|
Regd. Office: B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi–110016
Corp. Centre: ‘Saudamini’, Plot No.2, Sector-29, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 001
For more information On PGCIL Diploma Trainee SR1 Admit card 2021 click here
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!