PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Name of the Post
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Date for NR 2
Last week of October 2021 (tentatively)
Commencement of Online Application
20.08.2021 (10:00 Hrs)
Last Date of Online Application
18.09.2021 (23:59 Hrs)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy Details
A total of 26 vacancies have been released for the post of PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment for NR 2.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||23|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||3|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Fee
Exempted from fee
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Age Limit
The age limit for PGCIL diploma trainee will be calculated as on 12th July 2021.
|Age Criteria||Age Limit|
Maximum Age (Civil)
Maximum Age (Electrical)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Educational Qualification
Candidates who have qualified B. E/B. Tech/M. E/M. Tech are not eligible to apply for PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment.
|Diploma Trainee Electrical|
|Diploma Trainee Civil|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Process
- The selection process for Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) includes Computer Based Test (CBT) which is a 2-hour objective test.
- Computer Based Test includes two parts
- Part-I consists of a Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
- Part-II will have 50 questions of Aptitude Test based on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
Instructions For Candidates Who Had Applied For Diploma Trainee Post Against Advertisement No. NRTS/2021/01/dt Dated 14.06.2021
- Candidates who had applied for vacancies of Diploma Trainee for NRTS-II which were notified through advertisement dated 14.06.2021 need to submit their choice regarding consideration of candidature (only if they meet the eligibility criteria as per this advertisement) through the application link available on the website. Such candidates do not need to submit a fresh application. Fees (if paid) will be adjusted against the application. If ineligible, fees (if paid) will be refunded within 60 days from the last date of application.
- In case such a candidate doesn’t submit a choice for consideration of his/her candidature, fees (if paid) will be refunded within 60 days from the last date of application.
- General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates who had applied for the said vacancy but did not pay fees and consequently were ineligible, need to submit a fresh application if interested
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep!
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!