How to Download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Answer Key 2023?
The steps to download and check the PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2023 Answer Key are as follows:
- Head to the official PGCIL website on any web browser.
- Click on the “Job Opportunities” possibility underneath the “Careers” tab.
- Find the link for the PGCIL certificate novice Answer Key from the page that opens and click on that.
- The PGCIL certificate novice Answer Key is going to be displayed on the screen.
- the solution key will be displayed as a PDF file. Candidates might click on the “Download” button so as to transfer the PGCIL certificate novice Answer Key for future reference.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Answer Key 2023 PDF: Download Here
How to Calculate PGCIL Diploma Trainee Marks?
You can calculate the PGCIL diploma trainee marks as per the exam pattern and marking scheme for the exam. Here's how you can calculate the PGCIL diploma trainee marks:
- 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer that you mark in the PGCIL exam for diploma trainees.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 or 1/4th for every incorrect answer by you.
Calculate your PGCIL Diploma Trainee marks using the given formula:
Expected PGCIL Diploma Trainee Marks = Total correct answer - No. of Incorrect answer x 0.25
How to Raise Objection Against PGCIL Diploma Trainee Answer Key?
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) will release the notification for the Facility of Objection Management against the Written Test (Computer Based Test) held on 5th May 2023 for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical). Candidates who are not satisfied with the Answers Provided in the Answer Sheet by the Official Department of PGCIL. The steps to raise an objection are as follows:
- Click on the Official PGCIL recruitment link.
- From the Download Links, click on the Click here to log in.
- After it, the Login Page will appear, log in by filling in your personal details.
- Fill out the Objection Form then, he/ she can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
- The objection management link will be active for a certain period only.
Qualifying Marks for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam
PGCIL has set the following qualifying marks for the PGCIL diploma trainee exam as per the category of the candidate.
|Unreserved||At least 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part 1 & Part 2 separately|
|Reserved||At least 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part 1 & Part 2 separately|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Cut Off 2023
The PGCIL Diploma Trainee cut-off 2023 will be released after the declaration of the result. The cut-off for the written exam varies as per the category of the candidates. We will update you with the PGCIL diploma trainee cut-off after the declaration of the result. Meanwhile, you can check out the PGCIL diploma trainee previous year cut-off marks below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2023 Cut-Off
Commentswrite a comment