On its official website, the Odisha State Cooperative Bank has announced the appointment of OSCB Banking Assistant Manager 2022. A large number of qualified people are eagerly awaiting this opportunity. However, candidates must first understand the OSCB Salary and its structure. The OSCB has offered a few wages with additional perks to its employees. The OSCB Banking Assistant Salary 2022 facts will pique your curiosity and motivate you to pass this exam. Aspirants can view the OSCB compensation structure, Pay Scale, Job Profile, and Career Growth, among other things, by scrolling down.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our Bank Online Coaching.
OSCB 2022 Salary & Job Profile: Highlights
Aspirants may learn more about OSCB Recruitment by looking at the table below.
|Name of Organization||Odisha State Cooperative Bank|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Banking Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||725|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Main|
|Online Registration Date||29th December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th January 2021|
|OSCB Prelims Exam Date||February/March 2022 (tentative)|
|OSCB Main Exam Date||March/April 2022|
OSCB 2022 Salary Structure for Assistant Manager & Banking Assistant
The Banking Assistant In-Hand Salary is listed below for those who are interested.
- Assistant Manager Grade-II: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800, with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200, with D.A. and other benefits.
- Banking Assistant Grade-II: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20210/-, including DA and other benefits, with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2500/-.
- Candidates who have been provisionally assigned a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- will receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
You can practice the most expected questions for the OSCB Assistant Manager and Clerk exams in the Bank Online Test series.
OSCB 2022 Allowances for Assistant Manager & Banking Assistant
Aside from the OSCB Banking Assistant Salary, candidates are eligible for government-mandated allowances and perks. For your convenience, the OSCB Banking Assistant Allowances & Perks are listed below. Candidates who were chosen for the recruitment process may be eligible for further benefits. Aside from the OSCB Banking Assistant Salary, candidates are eligible for government-mandated allowances and perks. For your convenience, the OSCB Banking Assistant Allowances & Perks are listed below.
- Allowances for House Rent (HRA)
- Allowances for Dearness (DA)
- Allowances for Travel (TA)
OSCB 2022 Probation Period for Assistant Manager & Banking Assistant
A person who is employed as a Banking Assistant Grade-II will be on probation for 24 months in that position.
After successfully completing the course, he or she will be confirmed in service, subject to passing the mandatory half-yearly tests administered by the ACSTI of OSCB.
If the employee fails the tests administered during the probation period or is otherwise found unfit to perform the duties assigned, he or she will be given another six months to improve their performance, after which their performance will be reviewed, and the employee will be confirmed or discharged on their own merits.
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch(English) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO/IBPS PO 2022, then join the sure-shot Success Batch(Hindi) Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.