ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED has announced the recruitment for Management Trainee Posts. The posts are filled via GATE score of 2021. This post is only for Electrical Engineering branch. The OPTCL is allowing all of the GATE qualified students to apply for the post. The OPTCL has 50 vacancies for the Management Trainee which has to selected from interview of the GATE 2021 qualified candidates.
The last DATE of Application is EXTENDED to 15th September 2021
Details of Vacancy:
The details of vacancy for the Management Trainee is as follows:
Total Vacancies: 50
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Management Trainee (Electrical)
|GENERAL||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||SC||ST|
OPTCL MT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application - 01 August 2021
- Last date for Online Application - 31 August 2021 (The last DATE is EXTENDED to 15th September 2021)
OPTCL MT Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA for UR. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- The candidate must have qualified GATE 2021 conducted by IITs and should have a valid GATE Score. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2021 Organizing Body will be considered.
OPTCL MT Age Limits:
The age limit for the UR must be at least 21 years but not above 32 years as of 01.08.2021.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
a) For SC/ST, SEBC, Women and Ex-Serviceman candidates the relaxation is 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
b) For PwD candidates 10 years over and above category relaxation.
OPTCL MT Selection Process:
The Selection Process for OPTCL involves two stages i.e interview call by GATE score and interview. GATE score consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Electrical discipline paper of GATE 2021 & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in GATE 2021. Candidates will be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter through the candidate login. Candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter. The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit.
OPTCL MT Salary:
Orissa Power Provides a Basic Pay:- ₹.56,100/- after completion of the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Manager (Electrical ) in E-3 Grade in the Pay Matrix (level EE_2) of ₹. 56,100- ₹. 1,77,500/ .
OPTCL MT Application fees:
Application fees for OPTCL is as follows:
- Unreserved - ₹ 1000/-
- SEBC Category SC/ST/PWD -₹ 500/-
Other Useful Links :
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai !!!!