Attempt UPSC Mock Test 2023 free in Hindi and English to determine your standing among your peer. Prelims is one of the most important and toughest phases of the examination, which is why it requires an in-depth conceptual clarity of the topics and rigorous practice. Thus, we at BYJU'S Exam Prep provide you with the test series for UPSC for the prelims exam that includes the subjects' coverage and current affairs based on the latest pattern. Prepare for UPSC 2023 with expert-curated test series and ensure you clear the cutoff easily. The UPSC mock test assists the candidates in highlighting their weaknesses and strengths to be able to get a comprehensive preparation for the IAS exam.
The test series for UPSC is designed to give you an exam-friendly environment and minimize your exam anxiety. It further aids you with your time management skills, reducing the negative marking and giving you confidence while attempting the paper. Practicing the online UPSC mock test will also enable you to improve your score by enhancing the way you attempt the question paper under pressure with minimum errors. Attempting the related questions will also help the candidates in revising the concepts. The aspirants can attempt the UPSC mock test and move a step ahead in the preparation for the exam.
UPSC Mock Test 2023
The UPSC IAS Prelims 2023 is scheduled for 28 May 2023. The UPSC exam preparation requires consistent effort and hard work for several months. You must ensure that you are fully equipped to face and qualify for the examination. The best way to do that is to practice UPSC mock test, revise the complete syllabus, and update current affairs.
The UPSC Prelims examination pattern is dynamic in nature. However, BYJU'S Exam Prep's IAS online test series is meticulously designed by the expert faculty with a wide range of questions from all the NCERTs, standard books, and current affairs based on the latest trend to give you an all-inclusive practice and revision required to ace the examination. Check the detailed UPSC test series schedule date, key features, and pattern of the IAS exam below.
Key Features of UPSC Mock Test Series
The test series for UPSC presents a clear picture of the exam pattern. By attempting the mock tests the candidates will be able to decipher the expected difficulty level of the exam. The UPSC mock test for the Prelims exam includes the following features.
- The questions are based on the latest UPSC Pattern covering both factual and conceptual questions.
- One full-length UPSC Prelims mock test and 2 sectional test is open for all.
- Every Sunday, a new UPSC mock test will be live at 09:30 AM
- The UPSC IAS test series includes static and current affairs questions covering the entire UPSC Syllabus.
- The test series for UPSC is supplemented with detailed solutions and analysis.
- Additionally, you have the option to attempt these tests on Mobile as well as on PCs.
One of the best features of the UPSC Prelims test series for CSE 2023 is that users can also get AIR (All India Rank) if the test is attempted within 48 hours of going live. It will provide a better understanding of where you stand in the competition. However, users can attempt the UPSC mock test later too but without the AIR.
UPSC Test Series - Schedule and Timings
The BYJU'S Exam Prep UPSC test series 2023 covers both Prelims GS Test Series and Prelims CSAT Test series 2023. You must consistently practice for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 to ensure complete coverage and preparedness. Check the schedule of the UPSC mock test to effectively prepare for the exam.
UPSC Prelims Mock Test
Go through the UPSC mock test Prelims schedule to plan the exam preparation accordingly. There will be a total of 36 mock tests till UPSC Prelims 2023, which includes 18 Sectional and 18 Full-Length Tests (9 each in GS and CSAT).
UPSC Mock Test Schedule
Number of Questions
6 November 2022
UPSC Mock Test for Complete Syllabus
13 November 2022
UPSC Mock Test - Polity
20 November 2022
Test Series for UPSC Economics
27 November 2022
UPSC Test Series - Geography
4 December 2022
UPSC Prelims Test Series 2022 History
11 December 2022
UPSC Mock Test Polity
18 December 2022
UPSC Mock Test Economics
25 December 2022
UPSC Prelims Mock Test Geography
1 January 2023
Test Series for UPSC History
8 January 2023
UPSC Mock Test Polity
15 January 2023
UPSC Test Series - Economics
22 January 2023
IAS Mock Test Geography
29 January 2023
IAS Mock Test Geography
5 February 2023
UPSC Mock Test Science & Tech
12 February 2023
IAS Test Series Polity
19 February 2023
Economics UPSC Mock Test
26 February 2023
Geography IAS Mock Test
5 March 2023
UPSC CSE Mock Test History
12 March 2023
UPSC Prelims Test Series Science & Tech
19 March 2023
UPSC Mock Test International Relations and Places in News
26 March 2023
UPSC Prelims Mock Test 1
2 April 2023
UPSC Prelims Mock Test 2
9 April 2023
UPSC Mock Test for Prelims 3
16 April 2023
Mock Test for UPSC Prelims 4
23 April 2023
UPSC Prelims Mock Test 5
30 April 2023
UPSC Prelims Mock Test 6
7 May 2023
UPSC Mock Test for Prelims 7
14 May 2023
UPSC Prelims Mock Test 8
Buy IAS Mock Test 2023
The Civil Services online test series provided by BYJU'S Exam Prep helps you revise in a planned and exhaustive manner. You can buy the IAS (CSE) test series to determine your weaker sections and practice them to increase your score and rank in the UPSC Prelims 2023 examination.
The more you practice and revise, the better you perform in the actual examination. You must choose the best test series for your UPSC Exam, which can significantly affect your ranking.
Which Test Series for UPSC is Best?
To judge and evaluate the best test series for UPSC CSE 2023, you must check all the features and advantages of the mock test series. BYJU'S Exam Prep provides an online UPSC mock test for the upcoming prelims exam, where each test is assembled by exam experts with unique questions.
- All the test series are based on the latest trend of the questions and follow the official exam pattern.
- Practicing the IAS Prelims test series helps you minimize the negatives, therefore helping you reach the cutoff easily.
- Regular practice of the mock test allows you to revise the topics repeatedly.
One of the best advantages of the BYJU'S Exam Prep IAS test series is that you can solve them at per exam preparation pace. Finish each subject and solve the subject-wise GS test series. The current affairs UPSC mock test is also updated as per the latest information.
How is Mock Test for UPSC Helpful?
The candidates can schedule an effective UPSC preparation strategy to accomplish good scores and land the aspired job profile. The aspirants can carve an apt and effective strategy and schedule their preparations well and lead the path to success.
- You must lay out an effective plan for structuring the preparation and track the level of strategy.
- You can underline the weaknesses and strengths to uplift and upgrade your preparation strategy.
- By attempting the questions of the UPSC mock test the candidates can get acquainted with solving questions in the requisite time span.
- It will also assist in depicting a clear picture of the questions and the topics that are important for the exam, the candidates can pick those topics first.
Importance of UPSC Mock Test
Make the best of BYJU'S Exam Prep test series for UPSC for the Prelims Exam and clear the cutoff marks easily. There are innumerable advantages to opting IAS mock test 2023. The candidates can get aligned with the comprehensive details of the exam.
- Effective Revision Strategies- Revise all the topics to have more clarity and comprehension. This gives more confidence in the candidates and improves their overall performance.
- Retention of Concepts- Longer remembrance of the concepts can be achieved by taking the IAS test series. Any topic can be easily understood and confident about by taking the UPSC mock test.
- Constructive Time-Management - Time-Management can be ensured by practicing several types of questions in a time-bound set-up so that you can cover more topics.
- Addressing the Weaknesses - Attempting the mock test will assist the candidates in getting acquainted with core concepts and fundamentals to carve an effective strategy for the exam. Addressing the weaknesses will further uplift the strategy of the exam.
- Covers Essential Sections of Syllabus - The UPSC mock test for prelims covers the essential segments of the syllabus and the exam pattern. The detailed knowledge of the segments of the syllabus will enlighten the candidates in framing an effective and efficient strategy for the exam.
How to Take UPSC Mock Test?
Candidates need to follow the steps given below to enroll in the UPSC mock tests. The IAS test series will aid the candidates in aligning well with their preparation strategy. The more the aspirants practice the higher the probability of landing the aspired job profile. Head towards the UPSC prelims mock test and make space for achieving the results.
- Open the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep
- Click on the Test series tab
- Select the IAS section
- Select the IAS Exam
- The IAS Mock Test series will appear
- Make the one-time payment and have access to the IAS mock test series
Why Choose Test Series for UPSC?
The UPSC mock test facilitates the candidates with enormous benefits and advantages, it unlocks the preparation strategy and highlights the weaknesses of the candidates in the specific subjects. With the surge in the level of competition, it becomes even more essential for the aspirants to take the UPSC mock test and carve a methodical strategy to accomplish the desired results.
- It makes learning easy, interactive, and effective- The UPSC mock tests have been carved in a way to cater to the segments of the syllabus in an effective and engaging way. The learning of the core concepts and fundamentals is completed in an enriching manner.
- It covers the whole syllabus effectively- The questions in the test series for UPSC have been curated by the experts keeping into consideration the type of questions asked in previous years and the questions that can be asked in the upcoming years.
- Based on the latest exam pattern- The questions of the IAS mock test series are in accordance with the latest exam pattern of UPSC. This facilitates the candidates with an apt level of preparation to excel in the exam.
- Analyze your performance in detail- Attempting the questions is not enough, the candidates will have to analyze their performance and highlight their strengths and weaknesses. The schedule is to be structured keeping in mind the strengths and weaknesses of the specific topics.
- It gives information about the weak sections and loopholes- Attempting the UPSC prelims mock test will bring forth a clear and vivid picture of the weaknesses of the candidates and the area where they are lagging. This will lead them in preparing a methodical strategy to cater to those areas.
- Provides real-time experience- The UPSC mock tests will facilitate the candidates with real-time experience and get them acquainted with the ambiance of the exam hall. The apprehensiveness of the candidates in the exam hall can lead to a decline in the level of their performance, to address this issue the candidates can pick the UPSC mock test and practice as much as they can to let go of their fear.
- Increases Accuracy and Speed- The practice of the relevant questions will make way for new techniques and shortcuts to solve the particular questions in the specified timeline with accuracy. To crack the most sought-after and tough exam the candidates will have to opt for these techniques to score well in the upcoming exam.
Exam Pattern of UPSC Prelims Mock Test
UPSC CSE 2023 examination comprises three stages of examination. The first stage is the preliminary exam which is qualifying in nature. The next stage is the Mains and Personality Test. Below you have a look at the detailed UPSC IAS Prelims exam pattern 2023:
Number of questions
Paper 1: General Studies (GS)
Paper 2: CSAT
Syllabus of UPSC Mock Test
The UPSC mock test 2023 syllabus is highly essential for the candidates to gain comprehensive knowledge and uplift the module of preparation. The elaborated topics of the syllabus will lead the candidates in structuring an apt and effective preparation startegy that can aid them to accomplish the desired results.
Subject of UPSC Online Test
GS Paper 1
Current events of national and international importance.
History of India and the Indian National Movement.
Indian Geography and World Geography-Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
Interpersonal skills, including communication skills
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision-making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. - Class X level).
IAS 2023 Highlights
Here are glimpses of the IAS 2023 highlights for the candidates to track their recruitment status. The UPSC takes in numerous candidates for various posts, the candidates can follow the table mentioned here for gaining knowledge of all essential factors and moving further in the selection stages.
UPSC CSE Full form
Union Public Service Commission Civil Service Exam
Exam Conducting Body
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
IAS, IPS, IFoS, IFA, IAAS, ICAS, ICLS, IDAS, IDES, IDES, IIS, IOFS, ICFS, IPoS, IRAS, IRPS, IRTS, IRS, ITS, and RPF
Frequency of Exam
Once a Year
Stages of Exam
Three rounds – Prelims, Mains, and Interview round
Mode of Application
Prelims - Online
Mains - Offline
IAS Interview - Face-to-Face