BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the BHEL Engineer Trainee mock test series 2022 to boost your preparation for the upcoming BHEL exam. Start with a free BHEL mock test and check the detailed solution, AIR, and performance analysis report. BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering mock test series 2022 are completely based on the latest exam pattern and this test series will provide you with complete exam experience. Practicing the free mock test for the BHEL exam will help improve the efficiency and score in the exam.
Practice new questions based on the latest exam pattern which are exclusively made by BHEL Toppers and our experts. With the help of these BHEL Civil Engineering mock test series, students can create a benchmark for themselves to get a fair understanding of the topics and know their performance nationally. Subscribe to BYJU'S Exam Prep's BHEL Engineer Trainee online test series pack and kick start your preparation for the BHEL 2022 exam.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Mock Test | Exam Overview
BHEL 2022 exam date is tentatively scheduled for 31 October, 1 and 2 November 2022 (Tentative). You must plan ahead and prepare for the BHEL 2022 exam with full momentum. BHEL Engineer Trainee Mock Test is designed to help you self-assess and determine the gaps and flaws in your exam preparation so that you can make the required changes and get good scores.
BHEL Civil Engineering mock test 2022 can be attempted on both mobile phones and PC. Preparing with the BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering mock test series 2022 also helps you with time management, and improves your speed-solving skills and accuracy. Analyze your performance after each mock test and level up gradually to beat the competition.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering Mock Test 2022 Schedule
The BHEL Civil Engineering mock test series 2022 include test series based on the BHEL exam pattern. Find the test series schedule for the exam pattern below.
BHEL Mock Test - 1
BHEL Mock Test - 2
BHEL Mock Test - 3
BHEL Mock Test - 4
BHEL Mock Test - 5
Benefits of BYJU’S Exam Prep BHEL Engineer Trainee CE Mock Test
One of the most important preparation tips for the BHEL 2022 examination is regular and consistent revision. Here are the reasons why you must attempt the BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering mock test 2022.
- Helps in memorizing the formulas: After you have completed a topic of the BHEL Syllabus and memorized the formulas, you have to learn to implement the formulas in different kinds of questions. The best way to learn that is by solving all kinds of questions of diverse difficulty levels. BHEL Civil Engineering mock test 2022 contains questions like the exam as it is curated after analyzing the previous year's BHEL questions.
- Determine the best way to attempt the exam: After you have solved multiple BHEL Mock Test Series, you will be able to curate your perfect strategy to attempt the exam for maximum score. You will be equipped to analyze your strengths and weaknesses and the time required to solve the questions. Solve multiple BHEL Civil Engineering mock test 2022 for the best strategy and attempt.
- Enhances question-solving speed: Several candidates fail to succeed in the BHEL exam and achieve their target percentile due to poor time management skills. It is crucial to maintain and continuously improve the speed of solving questions. BYJU'S Exam Prep BHEL Engineer Trainee Test Series mimics the exam setting and provides practice which in turn improves your time management skills.
- Reduces negative marking: In the BHEL exam pattern, there is a negative marking of 01 marks for every incorrect answer to the MCQ question. To score a high percentile, we must ensure minimum negative marks, therefore minimum mistakes. The BHEL Civil Engineering Mock Test 2022 lets your practice questions improve your overall test-taking skills and hence improve your accuracy.
- Reliable self-assessment: It is highly recommended that you assess your exam preparation at regular intervals for continuous improvement. The BHEL Civil Engineering mock test series 2022 provides a quality self-assessment and you can subsequently rectify your mistakes using the detailed solutions provided with the test series. Analyze and improve after each BHEL Mock Test for a better score in the end.
Moreover, toppers and experts always recommend continuously practicing the questions and BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering mock test series 2022 to achieve the target percentile. The BHEL percentile for the past year is given below. You can evaluate your level of preparedness by solving a free BHEL Engineer Trainee Mock Test and subsequently plan to attempt the remaining ones to reach that top percentile.
Candidates can also check the BHEL CS Mock Test Series 2022 here.
How to Take the BHEL CE Mock Test 2022?
Candidates can attempt the BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering mock test 2022 by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Click on the test series tab.
- Visit the BHEL section.
- The BHEL CE Mock Test series will appear.
- Make the payment and get access to the test series.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering Syllabus
The BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering mock test 2022 is based on the recent BHEL Engineer Trainee Civil Engineering syllabus provided below. The topics included in the BHEL Civil Engineering syllabus are given below.
- Strength of Materials
- Irrigation & Hydrology Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete Structures
- Building Materials
- Constructions Technology
- Geotechnical Engineering And Foundation Engineering
BHEL 2022 Important Dates
The BHEL 2022 exam date has been announced. Check the latest BHEL dates 2022 to ensure that you are practicing the BHEL Engineer Trainee Mock Test Series well before the exam date.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Online Application Start Date
13 September 2022, 10:00 AM
BHEL Engineer Trainee Last Date of Application Submission
4 October 2022, till 5:00 PM
BHEL Engineer Trainee Admit Card Date
To be released
BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Date 2022
31 October, 1 and 2 November 2022 (Tentative)
BHEL Engineer Trainee Answer Key Date
To be released
BHEL Engineer Trainee Result Date
To be released