Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Important Date
Candidates can check important dates for Odisha Trained Graduate Teacher & Other Teacher Posts Recruitment from here:
|Release of Official notification||23.12.2021|
|Online Application Link Begins||03.01.2022|
|Last Date Of Online Application form||31.01.2022|
|Tentative Schedule of Exam||1st Week of March 2022|
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India;
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia;
- Candidate must: -
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium examination in the non-language subject; OR
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; OR
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- Passed OSSTET Paper-II, even appearing candidates can apply for it.
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Educational Qualification
|TGT Science (PCM)|
|TGT Science (CBZ)|
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Age Limit
A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
Provided that relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to candidates of different social/special categories in the following manner:
i) in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women by 5 years
il) in case of Persons with Disabilities by 10 years
|Sr. No.||Posts||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||TGT Teacher||21 years old||32 years old|
How to Apply Online for Odisha TGT Teacher Recruitment 2021-22?
The online registration process for Odisha TGT Posts & Other Teacher posts is active from January 3rd,2022 on the official website @ https://dseodisha.in/
Candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this article or you can visit the official site and follow these below steps:
- Candidates can apply for the teaching posts mentioned above via the link - https://dseodisha3.azurewebsites.net/#no-back-button.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, Email ID.
- Candidates will have to enter their personal and educational details.
- Candidates need to upload images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Vacancy Details
Around 11,403 Trained Graduate Teachers & Other Subject, vacancies are released by the Odisha Secondary Education Recruitment 2021-22 in December 2021.
|S. No.||Name of the Post/Subject||Vacancy|
|2.||TGT Science (PCM)||2370|
|3.||TGT Science (CBZ)||1544|
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Test conducted by the Odisha Secondary Education Board in the first week of March 2022 (tentatively). If the exam will be conducted in multiple shifts then normalised will be followed.
- The CBT will be conducted for 150 marks for each post above.
- The CBT includes 150 questions.
- The duration of the CBT will be 150 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The questions will be in MCQ form.
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Salary Structure
TGT Candidates will be entitled to the salary given below as prescribed by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
|1.||TGT Arts,TGT Science (PCM) & TGT Science (CBZ)||Rs. 25,300|
|2.||Hindi,Sanskrit & Telugu||Rs. 25,300|
|3.||Physical Education||Rs. 15,000|
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021-22: Application Fees
The application fees for the above-mentioned posts will be made via online mode only.
|General||Rs.600/ (Rupees six hundred)|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred)|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred)|
|Persons with Disability||Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred)|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)