OSSTET 2021 Phase 2 Exam Highlight:
The interested and eligible candidates must have a look at the OSSTET 2021 exam highlights before applying as follows:
|Name of the Board||Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of the Post||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)|
|Starting Date of Online Application||12th November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20th November 2021 till 11:59 pm|
|OSSTET 2021 Exam Date||Will be Announced Soon|
OSSTET 2021 Guidelines Notification PDF
OSSTET 2021 Revised Eligibility Criteria
A. General Eligibility: He or she must be a citizen of India.
B. Ability to Read and Write Odia: The candidate must be able to read and write in Odia. Any one of the following qualifications will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate
|TGT (Science – PCM/ CBZ)||Bachelor’s degree in science with any two of the subjects (PCM) or (CBZ) as honours/optional/Elective/Pass with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university and Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) from an institute recognized by NCTE.|
Four years integrated degree in B.Sc.B.Ed from a recognised institute in PCM in CBZ as honours/optional/Elective/Pass with a minimum of 50% marks
Revised Subject Criteria :
|TGT Arts||Four years’ integrated B.A.B.Ed from an institute recognized by NCTE in any two (English, Odia, Hindi & Sanskrit, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Economy, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography & Indian Polity) as optional/honours/elective/pass with a minimum of 50% marks.|
Bachelor’s degree in arts/commerce in any two of the subjects ( English, Odia, Hindi & Sanskrit and History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Economy, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography & Indian Polity).
|Hindi Teacher||Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in one of the following subjects:|
a) Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha
b) Shastri Hindi from Odisha Rastrabhasa Parisad, Puri
c) Snataka, from Hindi Shiksha Samiti, Odisha, Cuttack
|Classical Teacher – Urdu||B.A in the Persian language with an aggregate of 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognised institute/university Or, Alim with the aggregate of 50% marks|
|Classical Teacher – Telugu||Bachelor’s degree in arts with Telugu with 50% marks in aggregate alongside B.Ed.|
|Classical Teacher – Sanskrit||Bachelor’s degree in/with Sanskrit as an optional/honours/elective/pass subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate alongside Siksha Shastri (Sanskrit) degree from a recognized institute.|
|Physical Education||Candidates must have passed class 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized institute with an aggregate of 50% marks and B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed/C.P.Ed from a recognized board or university|
How to Apply OSSTET Application Form 2021?
- Visit the official website of OSSTET @www.bseodisha.ac.in. or you can directly register from the above link.
- Click on the 'CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION' link and fill in all the necessary i.e., details Name, password (to be created by you), re-type Password, category, mobile number and email ID.
- Click on Submit button.
- Login to the registered account using the credentials generated at the time of registration.
- After this step, you will be directed to the login screen to log in again by entering your phone number & password, so that you will be directed for payment of fee through online mode.
- Candidates will have to enter their personal information, eligibility criteria, educational qualification details and declaration.
- Upload the required certificates/ documents/ photos in a jpg/jpeg/.jpg/.png file within the specified size.
- After completing all the steps, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt for further use.
OSSTET 2021 Application Fees
The application fees for the candidates belonging to different categories are as follows:
|General and SEBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs 300/-|
OSSTET Qualifying Marks
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In the case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%. Successful candidates shall be awarded OSSTET Pass Certificate by the B.S.E., Odisha.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment