Hi friends. Many aspirants think of instructions given along with the e-admit cards as mundane words only to be ignored. But they contain obvious but important rules of the game UPSC. So, without much ado I’m posting the instruction and highlighting the most important ones for the sake of convenience.
- Check the eAdmit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. (Do this right now as you still have time to contact commission because later it would be too late)
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this eAdmit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the eAdmit Card and in the event of any other person using this eAdmit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- If you appear at a centre / subcentre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your eAdmit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Read the "Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination" given in "Rules for the Examination" available in Examination Notice and "Poster" containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the eadmit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Orthopedically /Visually Impaired candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the exam only with a separate eAdmit Card for such scribe. The eAdmit Cards for the own scribes will be issued separately.
Commentswrite a comment