Tips & Strategy to Crack NVS TGT Interview
The most important thing to remember before appearing in the NVS TGT interview is to have self-confidence and a positive attitude, and the goal should be crystal clear in mind that one has to crack the interview and grab the teaching job. So, here are the tips and strategies to crack the interview for the NVS exam without any obstacles or hindrances.
Checklist to Remember Before Appearing in the NVS TGT Interview
- Read all details related to the interview properly to avoid a last-minute haphazard. For example:- documents to be carried out, the exact address of the interview location, try to reach the interview location at least 2 hours before the allotted time.
- Read at least one 1-month current affairs because every interviewer is interested in knowing the knowledge being possessed by the candidate about current trends and scenarios. For example- a recent foreign delegation visit to India, any newly appointed brand ambassador, a new book release, any new archaeological site discovered, etc.
- Read the syllabus thoroughly related to the subject you have been selected for an interview, sometimes even if you have been asked to prepare time table, study plan, or one-year syllabus division to be taught to the students.
- Read static general knowledge because the interviewer usually asks a question from this section to know how much knowledge one has about its country's geography, history, civics, and polity.
- Read all topics related to the post that you have been shortlisted for, that is very much important because facts and the comprehensive related question are usually asked in this section. This determines the candidate's practical knowledge related to the subject as a candidate is already qualified written that shows that he/she possesses sufficient theoretical knowledge.
- Read about the states you belong to because more questions are asked in the interview related to the native roots. For example:- If one belongs to Uttar Pradesh, one should know about agriculture, ministers, constituency, and famous food, like Meerut is famous for the manufacturing of sports equipment.
- One should carry all documents required to appear in the interview original as well as photocopied. Prepare the list in advance of certificates required like- class 10, class 12, graduation, postgraduation certificate, mark sheet, and character certificate duly signed by a gazetted officer.
- Don't forget to carry identity proof like Aadhar Card, Voter Id proof, or Pan Card along with a passport-size photograph.
- Wear formal dress prefer a light colour, light colour reflects patience and confidence.
- Don't forget to attend the mock interview so that one has an idea about how to appear in an interview.
- An interview is taken by an expert of the panel and in the panel, there is always a psychiatrist so always carry confidence on your face and positive gesture and posture so that psychiatrist is not able to catch the time when you are not comfortable. Confidence is the only key to success in the interview.
- Try to avoid pauses while answering questions of the interviewer, just answer to the point, listen carefully to the interviewer to avoid any confusion and if you are not clear about the question, confidently ask the interviewer to repeat the question, there is no shame in that.
- Don't forget to carry your updated cv and testimonials.
- Tap on the experience shared by the previous year's selected candidates and answer each question asked properly and be ready to answer the cross-questions.
- Last but not least do your SWOT analysis - Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Properly work on it to crack the interview specially prepare a list of your hobbies caustically because many questions are asked from the hobbies and area of interest i.e. if one says calligraphy, then they can ask to write a passage if one say dancing or singing then activities related to the hobbies can be asked to perform. That is why it's beneficial to mention our other qualities also.
Also, check the detailed NVS Syllabus here.
Questions that Can be Asked in the NVS TGT Interview
Here are some of the most common questions asked during the NVS TGT interview. Candidates should read through them and prepare their responses before the interview.
Q1. Why do you want to become a teacher?
Q2. What changes/reforms do you want to bring to the current education system?
Q3. Situation-based questions can be asked for example:- How you would react if students do not pay attention in the class when you are teaching?
Q4. Another scenario-based question
For example, Some conditions of NCF 2005 will be provided, and asked to give your opinion on it or if any amendment is required.
Q5. The case-study-related question can be asked
For example, Some case studies will be asked and asked to interpret in their own words or provide answers to the questions asked.
Q6. One topic can be provided to teach using a blackboard, smartboard, or projectors just to check your familiarity with these tools.
Q7. Especially for primary classes interview poems in bilingual language can be asked to recite.
Q8. Some basic grammar rules can be asked in the form of questions just to check your knowledge related to tenses, prepositions, verbs, conjunctions, etc.
Q9. Some teaching methods can be asked as well as their implementation, advantages, and disadvantages can be asked to perform.
Q10. Some post-specific questions can be asked
For example, For mathematics, subject formulas can be asked, for history subjects, some timelines can be asked, etc.
This wraps up all the important points to consider before going in for the NVS TGT interview. Hope these questions will help you out in the interview. We wish you all the very best. Do your best and hope for the best.
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment