About NPCIL: Functions
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is responsible for designing, constructing, commissioning, and operating nuclear power reactors in India. NPCIL is a prosperous, dividend-paying firm with the best credit rating.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee: Notification PDF
Check the official notification here for NPCIL Recruitment of Executive Trainees through GATE 2022, and interested candidates may apply separately for NPCIL 2022 on the official website below.
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2022: Important Dates
|Detailed Notification release||12th April 2022|
|Online Application Commences||13th April 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||28th April 2022|
NPCIL Executive Trainee 2022 Vacancy: Branch-Wise Vacancies
The number of vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2022 will be announced by NPCIL in due course. Please get back to this article for additional information about NPCIL recruitment.
Break up of vacancies :
Discipline wise break up of vacancies :
NPCIL ET Recruitment through GATE: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for the NPCIL executive trainee recruitment should make sure that they fulfill the given eligibility criteria given below.
- Full-time Engineering or technology bachelor's degree is required. Final year/semester students are also allowed to apply. However, they must present a final pass certificate of an eligible qualification during the Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, or their application will be rejected.
|Discipline||GATE Paper Code|
Upper Age Limit (years)
Born on or after
OBC (NCL) (relaxation - 03 years)
SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10
PwBD – General/EWS Category
PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category
PwBD – SC/ST Category
Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984
(Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be short-listed based on the GATE- 2020/2021/2022 score for Personal Interview (PI)
- The Personal Interview results will be used to make the final selection. The GATE score will not be considered during the NPCIL Executive trainee's final selection process.
How to Apply online for NPCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee?
- To apply, candidates must have a valid GATE 2020/2021/2022 scorecard.
- Candidates who applied online for GATE 2022 will receive their registration numbers. After receiving their GATE 2022 registration number, candidates must apply online for the Executive Trainee through GATE 2022 on the official website of NPCIL.
- Candidates should only apply for one job/discipline at a time. Applicants that apply for multiple positions/disciplines will be disqualified.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is needed for all candidates. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates, as well as NPCIL. Ltd departmental candidates would be exempt from paying application fees.
- Candidates will be given an application form that includes a unique Transaction Number and an application number, which must be printed for record-keeping purposes. If these numbers are missing, the application will be considered incomplete.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Application Fee
The application fee for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 is provided below for different categories.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary
From the previous recruitment process, aspirants can get an idea about NPCIL Executive trainee salary.
Stipend - During Training
- Monthly Stipend – ₹55,000
- One time Book Allowance – ₹18,000
Pay - On Appointment as SO/C
- The Executive Trainee will be assigned to Group 'A' as a Scientific Officer/C after satisfactorily completing training.
- Grade - Scientific Officer/C
- Pay Level - Level 10
- In addition to payments as above, special allowances, incentives & facilities are also available as per extant rules depending on posting.
Documents Required for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview
Candidates called for group discussions, and interviews must bring the following original documents/testimonials, as well as self-attested photocopies:
- Age Proof
- GATE Score Card
- Caste(SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwD/Ex-servicemen) certificates
- GATE Admit Card
- NPCIL Application form
NPCIL Contact Details
For any inquiries, the candidates can reach NPCIL at:
NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
16th Floor, Centre - I, World Trade Centre,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai - 400 005, India.
Tel : +91-22-22182171 / 22182177
For more details on NPCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee through GATE 2022, Visit the official website from the following link:
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
GATE 2022 Exam Syllabus
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE 2022 at BYJU'S Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines:
All the Best!
To view the Official Notification of HAL, click the link below,