NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023: Notification
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is responsible for designing, constructing, commissioning, and operating nuclear power reactors in India. NPCIL will soon start the recruitment of candidates through GATE scores once the exam is conducted for GATE 2023. IIT Kanpur will conduct the GATE 2023 in February 2023, and candidates will be shortlisted for Interviews based on the GATE scorecard for NPCIL.
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2023 - Short Notification
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023: Important Dates
In the table below, we have mentioned important dates related to GATE 2023 and NPCIL recruitment through GATE. The NPCIL officials will release important dates for executive trainee recruitment in a detailed advertisement, which will be released ten days after the announcement of GATE results, so bookmark this article to find updates regarding NPCIL recruitment through GATE 2023. Candidates must apply online and appear for GATE 2023 to be eligible for NPCIL recruitment for Executive Trainees.
Opening date of Online Application
30 August 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application
30 September 2022
For NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023
Opening the website for online submitting applications for NPCIL Graduate Executive Trainee forms through GATE 2023 score.
|In May 2023 (Tentative)|
Last date for submission of online applications for NPCIL Graduate Executive Trainee
In May 2023 (Tentative)
NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the NPCIL recruitment through GATE 2023 should ensure that they fulfill the following given eligibility criteria decided by the officials so that their candidature is accepted by NPCIL.
- Candidates must have a full-time Engineering or Technology degree to be eligible for NPCIL recruitment through GATE 2023.
- Final year/semester students can apply only if they present the final degree in the Interview.
- Candidates in their final year must present a passing certificate of an eligible qualification during the Group Discussion (G.D) and Interview, or their application will be rejected.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE scorecard.
Age Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
The table below contains information regarding the age eligibility criteria mentioned in the NPCIL recruitment for the Executive Trainee. Check the table below for checking the upper age limit for various categories.
Upper Age Limit (years)
OBC (NCL) (relaxation - 03 years)
SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10
PwBD – General/EWS Category
PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category
PwBD – SC/ST Category
Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984
(Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure
NPCIL recruitment selection procedure is a two-step process where candidates are shortlisted based on their GATE score. The steps after submitting the valid GATE score are mentioned below:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the GATE- 2021/2022/2023 score for Personal Interviews (P.I)
- The Personal Interview results will be used to make the final selection. Therefore, the GATE score will not be considered during the NPCIL Executive Trainee's final selection process.
- Candidates will undergo a final medical supervision process to be eligible for selection.
Application Process for NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023
Here is the complete guide for candidates to apply successfully for the NPCIL recruitment process for the executive trainee. To apply, candidates must have a valid GATE 2021/2022/2023 scorecard. Check out the steps mentioned to know how to apply for the recruitment process:
- Candidates who applied online for GATE 2023 will receive their registration numbers. After receiving their GATE 2023 registration number, candidates must apply online for the Executive Trainee through GATE 2023 on the official website of NPCIL.
- Candidates should only apply for one job/discipline at a time. Applicants that apply for multiple positions/disciplines will be disqualified.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is needed for all candidates. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates, as well as NPCIL. Ltd departmental candidates would be exempt from paying application fees.
- Candidates will be given an application form with a unique transaction number and an application number, which must be printed for record-keeping purposes. If these numbers are missing, the application will be considered incomplete.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Application Fee
Candidates from different categories must pay an application fee for the recruitment process based on their category division. The application fee for NPCIL ET recruitment is provided below for different categories.
|Males belonging to General/OBC||₹ 500|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary
The salary structure of the Executive Trainee in NPCIL is one of the main perks of getting recruited into this reputed organization. From the previous NPCIL recruitment process, aspirants can get an idea about NPCIL Executive Trainee's salary.
Stipend - Training
- Monthly Stipend – ₹55,000
- One-time Book Allowance – ₹18,000
Pay - On Appointment as SO/C
- After training, the Executive Trainee will be assigned to Group 'A' as a Scientific Officer/C.
- Grade - Scientific Officer/C
- Pay Level - Level 10
- In addition to payments, special allowances, incentives & facilities are available per extant rules depending on posting.
Documents Required for the NPCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2023
After being selected for the interview process, candidates called for group discussions, and interviews must bring the following original documents/testimonials, as well as self-attested photocopies:
- Age Proof
- GATE Score Card
- Caste(SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwD/Ex-servicemen) certificates
- GATE Admit Card
- Filed NPCIL Application form