About NMDC: Full Form, Functions
The full form of NDMC is National Mineral Development Corporation. NMDC is a Navaratna PSU that operates as a multi-locational, multi-product, profit-making mining and mineral exploration company with a substantial turnover. NDMC comes under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
NMDC is undergoing a tremendous development and diversification drive. At present, NMDC is building an integrated steel plant in Nagarnar, Chhattisgarh, near Jagdalpur.
NMDC Recruitment for Executive Trainee Notification PDF & Apply Online Link
Check the official notification here for NMDC Recruitment of Executive Trainees through GATE 2021, and interested candidates may apply separately for NMDC through GATE 2022 when released from April/May 2022. NMDC recruitment through GATE 2021 is only relesed and open for applying on the NMDC career site for now.
NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2021: Important Dates
|NDMC Ex. Trainee Online Applications Begins on||5th March 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application in NMDC Ltd||11:59 hrs 25th March 2022|
|Group Discussion (GD) & Interview||to be notified soon|
NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details: Post Wise Vacancies
The number of vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2022 would be announced by NMDC in due course. Please Check below table about NMDC recruitment through GATE 2021 and its vacancies.
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification, Age Limit
The candidates who are willing to apply for the NDMC executive trainee recruitment should make sure that they fulfill the given eligibility criteria as given below.
- Full-time Engineering or technology bachelor's degree is required. Final year/semester students are also allowed to apply, however, they must present a final pass certificate of an eligible qualification during the Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, or their application will be rejected.
- Only candidates having the required degree for the fields listed below are eligible to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in those areas.
|Disciplines Advertised||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering/Technology|
2. Electrical & Electronics
3. Power Systems and High-Voltage Engineering
4. Power Electronics
2. Mechanical and Automation
3. Industrial and Production Engineering
4. Mechanical Production
5. Production Engineering
6. Mining Machinery
|Mining||1. Mining Engineering|
1. Mining Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Mining Engineering
NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment Selection Procedure: Stage Wise Selection Process
Candidates must have cleared the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) to be considered. Candidates will be shortlisted discipline by discipline and category by category for further selection based on their GATE 2021 scores and requirements (GD & Interview). The following weighting of marks will be used to generate the final merit list.
|Selection Procedure||Weightage (out of 100)|
|GATE 2021 score||70|
|Group Discussion (GD)||15|
- Candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview based on their GATE 2021 scores in the ratio of 1:10.
- If two or more candidates in the same subject and category scored the same in GATE 2021, and the ratio of 1:10 is increasing, all candidates who scored the same in GATE 2021 will be called for Group Discussion and Interview, regardless of the above ratio.
How to Apply online for NMDC Recruitment 2022 Through GATE 2021 for Executive Trainee?
- Candidates must have a valid GATE 2021 scorecard in order to apply. Candidates who applied for GATE 2022 online will receive their Registration Numbers. Candidates must apply online for the Executive Trainee through GATE 2021 on the official website of NDMC after they have received their GATE 2021 registration number.
- Candidates must accurately fill out their name and registration number because no changes may be made once the form is submitted.
- Candidates should only apply for one position/discipline. Candidates that apply for several positions/disciplines will be disqualified.
- Candidates must fill in all essential information and submit all required papers in accordance with the notification's requirements.
- All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories, as well as NMDC. Ltd departmental candidates will be free from paying the application fees.
- Candidates will get an application form with a unique Transaction Number and an application number, which must be printed for record-keeping. The application will be considered incomplete if these numbers are missing.
- Candidates should retain a soft copy of papers such as (1) a recent passport-size photograph (2) a tenth-grade certificate (3) certificates supporting their qualifications. (4) Caste/Category Certificate, if applicable, SC/ST/OBC/NCL/EWS/Disability Certificate (6) Scanned Signature (5) GATE 2021 Admit Card.
- After applying online, the candidate must download a hard copy of the completed application form and mail it along with a recent passport-size photograph and copies of all certificates and testimonials.
- Please double-check that your GATE registration number, which appears on your GATE Admit card, is correct. Once the application has been submitted successfully, no requests for changes to any data entered by the candidate will be considered.
- Candidates must retain a printout of the Registration Form, which will be generated by the system upon successful registration.
NMDC Executive Trainee Application Fee
The application fee for NMDC Recruitment 2022 is provided below for different categories.
NMDC Training and Probation Period
- Candidates who are chosen as Executive Trainees will be placed on a one-year training programme. After then, there will be a one-year probation period.
NMDC Executive Trainee Salary: Salary, Perks and Allowances
- Executive Trainees will be paid a starting salary of ₹50,000 + DA. The Executive Trainees will be classified as Assistant Managers on a scale of ₹60, 000 to ₹180, 000 upon satisfactory completion of training.
- They will be eligible to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, perquisites under the Cafeteria Approach, PF, Gratuity, PRP, and other allowances and perks as applicable under the Company's policies upon successful completion of training.
Documents Required for the NMDC Executive Trainee Interview
Candidates who are called for GD and interviews must bring the following original documents/ testimonials as well as self-attested photocopies:
- Age Proof
- GATE 2021 Score Card
- Caste(SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwD/Ex-servicemen) certificates
- GATE Admit Card
- NMDC Application form
NMDC Contact Details
For any inquiries, the candidates can reach the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) at:
- Head Office: Hyderabad Khanij Bhavan, Masab Tank, Head Office Hyderabad Khanij Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad - 500028, India, Ph No: 040 23538713-21
For more details of NMDC Recruitment for Executive Trainee through GATE 2021, Visit the official website from the following link:
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE 2022 at Byju's Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
All the Best!