NIELIT STQC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Revised & Applications Reopened! National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites online applications for recruitment of Scientist B and Scientific Assistant-'A' post on behalf of the Standardization Testing & Quality Certification Directorate for a total of 81 posts. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply from 10th June 2021. The last date for online application is 9th July 2021
Candidates who are interested and eligible can check the latest updates, eligibility, application process age limit, salary, revised vacancies, important dates in this article. Also, can download the revised notification PDF from the following link:
Download NIELIT STQC Revised Notification 2021
Apply Online for NIELIT STQC Recruitment 2021
NIELIT STQC Recruitment for Scientist 'B', Check Notification
NIELIT STQC Recruitment 2021: Revised Vacancies & Applications Re-Opened
Official Notification for NIELIT STQC was released last year and applications closed on 31st December 2020. In the latest update no. of vacancies against the advertisement number NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/1 has been revised and the application portal has been reopened from 10th June to 9th July 2021 for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant 'A' & Scientist 'B'.
NIELIT STQC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|NIELIT STQC Online Applications Begin|
|NIELIT STQC Online Applications Concludes|
|NIELIT STQC Exam Date||To Be Notified|
NIELIT STQC Salary 2021
Here is the salary of the Scientist B and Scientific/ Technical Assistant Posts as per the NIELIT SDQC 2020 official notification.
|NIELIT Scientist B||₹ 56,100/ – ₹ 1,77,500/-|
|Scientific Assistant 'A' Post||₹ 35,400/ – ₹ 1,12,400/-|
NIELIT STQC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Scientist - ‘B’||18|
|Scientific Assistant – ‘A||63|
NIELIT STQC Eligibility Criteria 2021
|Scientific Assistant 'A'|
As on Closing Date:
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
NIELIT STQC Application Fee
- ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- General & Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-
NIELIT STQC Selection Procedure 2021
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in the interview.
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates based on merit position and reservation policy etc. in the ratio of 1:3 who have qualified for the written examination will be called for an interview.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant ‘, A’ selection will be on the basis of written test only.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview for the post of Scientist ‘B. Verification of documents will be done before joining in respect of post of Scientific Assistant ‘A
NIELIT STQC Exam Pattern 2021
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from the Technical and Generic Areas.
- The duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 120 objective-type Questions consisting of 65% questions from the Technical Area of the respective stream and 35% questions from the Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry a 1 (one) mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for qualifying for the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The cut-off marks specified would be applicable in overall marks ( i.e Technical and Generic Combined) as well as for each section/area (Technical/ Generic) Separately.
- The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and
General Awareness and Aptitude
Download Syllabus for NIELIT STQC Exam
For more details visit the official website:
NIELIT Official Website
Sahi Prep Life Set!
Commentswrite a comment