NIELIT Recruitment 2022: Overview
Check out the brief overview of NIELIT Scientist B recruitment about application dates, vacancies, selection process etc.
NIELIT Recruitment for Scientist B Overview
Name of Organization
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
Application date for NIELIT 2022
|20/12/2021 to 18/01/2022|
NIELIT: Full Form and Functions
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) was established to carry out Human Resource Development and associated activities in the Information, Electronics, and Communications Technology fields (IECT). In the field of IECT, NIELIT is involved in both formal and non-formal education, as well as the development of industry-oriented quality education and training programmes in cutting-edge sectors.
NIELIT Scientist B Official Notification PDF
The NIELIT Recruitment 2022 notification pdf for the post of Scientist B is available on the company's official website. Candidates can download the detailed notification PDF from the following link.
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment in MeitY: Important Dates
The important dates for the NIELIT recruitment 2022 apply online, exam dates are updated below.
|Commencement of Online Application||20/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/01/2022|
|Written Test||To be notified|
|Personal Interview Dates||To be notified|
|Tentative Date of Result||To be notified|
NIELIT Scientist B Vacancy 2022: Branch-Wise
NIELIT has released the number of Scientist B vacancies available for direct recruitment in MeitY. The branch wise vacancies for NIELIT recruitment are provided in the below table.
Electronics & Communication
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to be considered for NIELIT Recruitment 2022.
Educational Qualification for NIELIT Scientist B
Interested candidates must meet the following educational requirements in the particular discipline.
Age Limit for NIELIT Scientist B
Candidates interested in NIELIT recruitment 2022 must meet the following age requirements as of 18th January 2022, in addition to the other requirements.
|33 years||35 years|
Final Selection Procedure for NIELIT Scientist B
- The final selection for the position of Scientist 'B' will be based on the candidates' overall performance in both the written exam and the interview.
- Only those candidates who have qualified for the written examination in the ratio of 1:3 will be invited for an interview.
- At the time of the interview for the position of Scientist 'B,' the documents will be verified.
Weightage for the positions of Scientist B
- The written exam will be objective (OMR based) and will include questions from both the technical and generic areas.
- Each question will be worth 1 (one) mark, with a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect response.
- For General and EWS Category candidates, the cut-off marks for passing the written test will be 50%, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The defined cut off marks would apply to both overall marks (i.e. Technical and Generic Combined) and individual sections/areas (Technical/ Generic).
- Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative & Qualitative Abilities, General Awareness and Aptitude will all be included in the Generic Area.
Exam Pattern for Scientist B recruitment
No of Questions
How to Apply online for NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2022?
Only one stream (Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science) can be applied for by a candidate.
Between 20th December 2021 and 18th January 2022, candidates can apply ONLINE at https://recruit-delhi.nielit.gov.in.
Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and a current mobile phone number.
Only when all of the Steps have been successfully completed will the application be considered complete.
If a candidate is unable to submit the fee by the deadline, or if his or her application is otherwise defective, his or her candidature will be summarily rejected.
NIELIT Scientist B Application Fee 2022
- Candidates from different categories must pay the following online application fee:
- Unreserved (UR)/ Others - ₹800
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates - ₹400
NIELIT Scientist B Salary
- According to company policy, candidates are recruited into Level 10 (Rs.56100 - 177500).
- As a scientist B at NIELIT, you will be in charge of promoting, planning, designing, developing, and implementing the NIC's computerisation service to a government department or an affiliated organisation.
- Aside from that, you'll be in charge of Information Systems and Expert Systems development and implementation.
- You may also be expected to go on visits to help with the technical components of the projects.
NIELIT Contact Details
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Sector-8,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
For the Official NIELIT website, click the link below:
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
GATE 2022 Exam Syllabus:
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE 2022 at BYJU'S Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
All the Best!