National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has announced a total of 18 vacancies are to be filled under Scientist 'B' Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply for NIELIT Scientist B from 10-06-2021 till 09-07-2021. Since the vacancies are fewer hence the competition for the exam will be increased. Hence to crack the exam we need a good preparation strategy to crack the NIELIT Scientist B exam.
Selection Process for NIELIT Scientist B
The selection process of NIELIT Scientist B post consists of two stages. The first is the written exam which has multiple choice type questions and the second one is the interview.
Complete Selection Process of NIELET Scientist B:
Weightage for Written Exam
1. Written Test
NIELIT Scientist B Preparation Strategies and Tips 2021
For preparation for NIELIT students need to follow the following methods to complete their syllabus in the topic in the most effective manner.
A. Complete Understanding of the Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- You should go through the NIELIT Scientist B selection process and detailed NIELIT Scientist B Syllabus first to know all topics that need to be covered for the NIC Scientist B written test.
- Knowing the complete syllabus will restrict your study. You will get ample time for Revision at the last moment.
- The written exam will have 120 MCQs that have to be answered in 180 mins
- 78 questions from Technical
- 42 questions on Generic
- Every correct answer gives 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The minimum percentage to qualify for the written examination is 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
B. Make Your Own Study Schedule:
- Now we know the above the next step for the NIELIT Scientist B preparation strategy should be to make your own time table with certain targets and complete them on daily basis
- Cover all the subjects from the NIELIT Scientist B syllabus in your time-table and start preparing.
C. Complete Your NIELIT Scientist B syllabus with consistency:
- Give more time to the topics which are difficult for you in your timetable.
- Stick to your daily targets which you have allocated and complete them.
- Once difficult topics are over, quickly cover easy topics at the end.
- Note down all the important formulae and concepts during your preparation.
D. Revision and Revise:
- Once your syllabus is over, revise the difficult regularly. This will help you to remember all the concepts and formuale that you have learnt for the exam.
- Keep on revising the concepts which were tough so that you can remember them too.
E. Don't Forget to Attempt Mock Test & Previous Year Papers:
- Attempt NIELIT Scientist B mock tests and check your preparation level at regular intervals. After giving every Mock test, analyze your mistakes and try not to repeat them.
- Attempt NIELIT Scientist B Previous year paper to familiarize yourself with the type of questions asked in the examination.
- You can see the difficulty level of PYQs and keep yourself ready for them.
F. Check and Try to Improve your Accuracy and Speed:
- After attempting the first Mock test, try to improve your speed & accuracy from the next mock.
- Try to solve easy questions first, because each question has same value, don't waste time in tough questions at first.
- Avoid negative marking.
G. Time Management:
- Time management is one of the crucial aspects of any exam preparation. With proper time management, you will be able to manage to check all the questions atleast one time.
- Divide your time wisely to prepare all the subjects in the syllabus. Preparing all the subjects are good as sometimes easy questions are asked from a particular subject and if it is left untouched then you can only regret.
Other useful Links:
Hope This Helps
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!!