NIEC Delhi MBA College
Northern India Engineering College Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University of Delhi. It offers courses in technology and management sectors that are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. The exclusive NIEC Placement Cell is a dedicated body that governs the training and placement activities on the campus. Northern India Engineering College Delhi also employs modern teaching methods like audio-visual aids, Virtual Labs, NPTEL, and EduSAT. Check CAT Syllabus thoroughly and prepare for all the important chapters and topics.
Additionally, NIEC also conducts various national and international conferences every year. One major highlight of NIEC Delhi is the collaboration with top MNCs like IBM, Microsoft, HP, HCL, and CMC to conduct regular training, which is a part of the curriculum. It is a reputed MBA College in Delhi with approvals from NCTE and NAAC. Here are a few more key highlights of NIEC Delhi.
Former Name of NIEC Delhi
Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology and Management
Ownership of institute
https: // adgitmdelhi. ac. in /
NIEC admission criteria
Based on entrance tests for B.Tech, BBA, and MBA
Shastri Nagar, Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University
Size of campus
Canteen, library, labs, hostel
Exams for eligibility
GGSIU CET exams
Courses offered by Northern India Engineering College Delhi
Total 17 courses in B.Tech, BBA and MBA for UG and PG.
Maximum NIEC Package
Top recruiters of NIEC Delhi
AGVA Health, ICICI Bank, Kotak Life
☛ Related Links:
NIEC Delhi Placement
MBA Placement in Northern India Engineering College Delhi takes place through a dedicated Training and Placement Cell. NIEC Placement Cell is responsible for walking the visiting corporations through pre-placement tests, group discussion rounds, interviews, and everything in between. The labs and placement process at NIEC Delhi for MBA programs are approved by Infosys and TCS iON Assessment. Here are a couple of the latest updates on NIEC Delhi placements:
- NIEC MBA college's alumni (batch of 2016), Hitesh Sharma and Smriti Sharma, entrepreneurs of Bhawani Fire Protection Pvt. Ltd., have driven the company towards a turnover of ₹25 Cr.
- NIEC Delhi MBA college's alumni (batch of 2020), Pratyaksh Aggarwal, entrepreneur of Digitech Sales Corporation, drove his company to the top 50 at eBay.
You can find some of the top Northern India Engineering College Delhi Placement highlights in the table below.
Square Yard, Wipro, Kotak Life Insurance, Shatakshi Group, ICICI Bank, etc.
AGVA Healthcare, Polestar
Placements Process of Northern India Engineering College Delhi
The dedicated Training and Placement Cell at NIEC Delhi ensures that the students and visiting corporates alike get the best T & P experience possible. Go through the latest CAT Exam Pattern and learn about the section-wise weightage in detail.
The Corporate Resource Center at NIEC Delhi campus is a department that handles the training of students that hones their skills for the professional world. The CRC has tie-ups with the best corporate training companies in India that help develop a targeted and focused curriculum for students during the placement season at Northern India Engineering College Delhi. Here is the detailed, step-by-step NIEC Delhi final placement process:
- The authority always encourages the students of this institute to take up extensive research related to industry needs. Consultancy by the talented faculty members of NIEC Delhi is provided at this stage to help address student queries. Also, Check: CAT Cut Off
- Northern India Engineering College Delhi mandates its placement-eligible students to undergo a soft-skills and personality development program that aims to prepare them for proper corporate etiquette and communication. Go through the previous years' CMAT Analysis to understand the exam difficulty level, and the types of questions generally asked in the exam.
- Hands-on preparations with quizzes, tests, mock interviews, and group discussions make the students ready for the NIEC Delhi Placement process.
- The final placement step with extending an invitation to industries/companies to visit the NIEC (MBA) campus for placement drives.
NIEC Delhi Placement Trends
Northern India Engineering College Delhi has the reputation of providing a high placement ratio for its Masters in Business administration course. You can see from the NIEC Delhi Placements graph below the status and trends of recruitment year after year in this college.
Placement Reports of Northern India Engineering College Delhi
NIEC Delhi takes great pride in its placement rations year after year. Not only do its students get placed to the tune of 75% strength each academic year, but also in top-rated multinational corporations such as Wipro and Infosys.
The extensive training and placement program at NIEC Delhi ensures that the employability of its students across all Northern India Engineering College Delhi Courses gets an opportunity to impress the recruiters. You will find below the NIEC Delhi placement reports of the past years.
To break it down to NIEC Delhi placements exclusively, the following table represents % placement every year. Get all the details for CMAT Eligibility.
Placement % of students
Top Recruiting Companies of Northern India Engineering College Delhi
The latest data from Northern India Engineering College Delhi placements shows that the top recruiters in business studies were ICICI Bank and IIFL. For more details, check out the graph below:
Student Intake in NIEC Placement
Kotak Life Insurance
Out of the 120 seats available for the batch of students in NIEC Placements tabulated as above, a total of 83 students were placed. This is about 70% of the total, which is a good placement ratio.
Additionally, many more NIEC Delhi top recruiters have onboarded students from this college. The pie charts below list down in detail the Northern India Engineering College Delhi top recruiting companies, broken down year-wise.
NIEC Delhi Top Alumni Recruiters 2021
Northern India Engineering College has a long list of tremendously successful alumni now placed in key positions in various esteemed corporations worldwide. Some of the notable names in NIEC Delhi Alumni in entrepreneurship are as follows:
- Hitesh Sharma, Entrepreneur, Bhawani Fire Protection Pvt. Ltd, a company with a ₹25 Cr turnover.
- Pratyaksh Aggarwal, Entrepreneur, Digitech Sales Corporation, a top-50 listed company on eBay.
Listed below are some of the most popular corporate NIEC Delhi alumni:
Name of Alumni
Ericsson India Global Services Pvt Ltd
HR Business Partner
Petroleum Conservation Research Association
Swati Trading Company
Additionally, the table below displays the year-wise NIEC Delhi alumni recruiters for the last year. Know all the details of the CMAT Answer Key.
Indiamart Intermesh Ltd
IBM Global Services
Silverskillz Pvt Ltd
NIEC Delhi Packages
Students at the Northern India Engineering College Delhi course can expect a handsome salary package that is mostly dependent on their percentage aggregate at the end of the course. For students securing 80%ile scores on their NIEC (MBA) course, the placement package ranges from ₹3.5 to ₹6.5 lakh per annum. For those with an average score, NIEC Delhi secures placement packages between ₹3 and ₹5 lakhs per annum. The detailed salary package information of Northern India Engineering College is tabulated below:
NIEC Package (Median)
NIEC Package (Maximum)
₹4.9 lakhs per annum
₹6.6 lakhs per annum
₹3.6 lakhs per annum
₹5.4 lakhs per annum
₹3 lakhs per annum
₹3.6 lakhs per annum
Fees Structure of NIEC Delhi
NIEC Delhi Fee Structure for EPGP in business administration is as straightforward as any. It is one of the few institutes that offer an MBA program of two years within ₹2.5 lakh for the entire course. Additionally, the course fee is similar for all categories of candidates; there is no discrimination between General, SC/ST, or OBC. NIEC Delhi fee structure details for the last year have changed a little bit because of the prevailing pandemic and other conditions. Go through the details of SNAP Registration, including dates, process, fees, and last date to apply.
Here is the detailed break-up of the old NIEC Delhi fee structure for the academic year 2019-20:
Year of Admission
Student Activity fee
The following table shows the detailed break-up of the latest NIEC Delhi fee structure for the academic year 2020-21:
Year of Admission
Student Activity fee
NIEC Delhi Fees Distribution
Northern India Engineering College Delhi is a privately owned institute, and thus it has its own fee structure. NIEC Delhi MBA courses include both major and minor subjects spread over a period of two years. It makes Northern India Engineering College Delhi fee structure a little different from B.Tech courses. Check all the topics of the SNAP Syllabus and be prepared for them all to ace this exam with a good score.
NIEC Delhi admission offers 120 seats in the admission year 2020-21. Here is a list of the numerous components of Northern India Engineering College Delhi Course Fees:
- Tuition fee - This component is the highest value and comprises the fee charged for tuition.
- University fee - The fee to use university facilities and to avail of its MBA course counts as a university fee.
- Security fee
- Student activity fee - The fee charged for co-curricular activities such as fests, seminars, etc.
- NIEC Delhi Fee is inclusive of the examination fee.
- Since there is no hostel at the campus of Northern India Engineering College Delhi, the lodging, boarding, and mess fees are saved. Instead, students can avail themselves of nearby PGs.
Scholarships Offered by Northern India Engineering College Delhi
The good news is that the NIEC Delhi fee is quite manageable for all students alike because the college recognizes government scholarships. Here are a handful of government scholarships that students can avail of for professional postgraduate courses such as NIEC (MBA):
- The government of India's University Grants Commission (GoI UGC) sets apart a scholarship of ₹3,100 per month for two years for students who secure the first or the second positions in their respective universities in the undergraduate program.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs provides Merit Cum Means Scholarship is applicable to students with a family income of less than ₹2,50,000 per annum and a minimum of 50% aggregate in undergraduate studies.
Another way to cover your NIEC (MBA) fee is to take out an MBA loan from one of the many public or private sector banks. One thing to note is that the interest rates on education loans for MBA differ according to
- The bank that issues the loan
- The reputation of the institute you have applied to.
Here is a brief account of the MBA loans for NIEC Delhi admission available to you:
State Bank of India
Up to ₹1.5 Cr
6.85 to 8.65
₹10,000 + tax
Up to ₹10 lakh
10.5 and upwards
Punjab National Bank
Up to ₹15 lakh
1% of the loan amount
Union Bank of India
6.8 to 10.05
Not applicable for Indian students.
Up to ₹7.5 lakh
13.7 to 15.2
Nil to ₹15,000 + tax
☛ Also, Check: SNAP Cut Off
List of Courses Offered by NIEC Delhi
Northern India Engineering College Delhi offers Masters of Business Administration courses to eligible candidates that fulfill the eligibility criteria as stipulated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University. These courses are considered one of the best in Delhi owing to their affordable fee structure. Additionally, the talented faculty of the NIEC Delhi course ensures that students get hands-on knowledge of the industry over the bookish knowledge of course materials. Some of the most notable faculty of NIEC Delhi courses and programs are:
- Dr. Divya Gangwar, Head of MBA
- Prof. (Dr.) Kavita Gupta, Humanities
Note the below section to get an idea of the courses offered by Northern India Engineering College Delhi.
₹1,29,900 per annumCMAT, CAT, IPU CETPresently Online
Name of the Course
NIEC Fees Structure
NIEC MBA (General)
NIEC MBA International Business
NIEC MBA Financial Analysis
NIEC MBA Financial Management
Northern India Engineering College Delhi: Online Courses
NIEC Delhi (MBA) presently conducts its classes online due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. You may, however, follow the COVID-19 protocol as stipulated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University if there is a need to visit the NIEC Delhi campus for access to the library or any other college facility.
NIEC Delhi: Certificate Courses
Northern India Engineering College Delhi currently provides only a full-time program in Masters of Business Administration. Certificate courses are presently not available at this institute. You may, however, apply to NIEC Delhi MBA courses of 2 years for the benefit of great placements at high salary packages.
Candidates may also make use of the open-access resources available on the website to expand their knowledge base in business administration.
Northern India Engineering College Delhi: Course-Wise Eligibility
NIEC Delhi follows eligibility guidelines that are pretty inclusive to allow students from all kinds of educational backgrounds to avail of education in business. For the entire duration of the NIEC Delhi course, students are provided with opportunities to groom their skills and become truly trained professionals in business administration. Listed below are the Northern India Engineering College Delhi course and eligibility criteria for various MBA specialties.
Courses Offered by NIEC Delhi
MBA - General, MBA - IB, MBA - FM
50% minimum aggregate in any recognized 3-years or more Bachelor's degree,
50% minimum aggregate in any recognized Bachelor's program in Engineering, Technology or other,
Passed in any of the following:
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Institute of Company Secretaries of India
MBA (Financial Analysis)
Minimum 50% aggregate in graduation from any discipline
And study at least one course in any of the following:
NIEC Delhi Admission Process
Northern India Engineering College Delhi admission procedure for most of the universities is roughly the same, with some reputed institutes requiring an additional step or two sometimes. However, in most cases, you should be able to secure admission after qualifying for the following four phases of the NIEC Delhi MBA admission process.
- Taking a national/state/university level entrance examination and securing a good %ile score that clears the stipulated cutoff for the university you are targeting. This includes exams like CAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT, SNAP, etc.
- Phase II: Apply for admissions to the universities you are targeting. Wait for the shortlist to be displayed to see if you have been selected.
- Phase III: Appear for Written Aptitude Tests (WAT), group discussions, and personal interviews at the respective universities.
- Phase IV: If you qualify for all the above rounds, you will be invited for counseling at the universities you have been accepted into.
Infrastructure Facilities in Northern India Engineering College Delhi
Spread over 9 acres of land, the NIEC Delhi campus offers its student the following facilities:
- Computer centre - NIEC campus has about 1,000 computers housed in fully air-conditioned labs. Internet connectivity is round-the-clock with a dedicated line of 100Mbps bandwidth.
- Library - Northern India Engineering College houses a library with over 90,000 books, 143 national and international journals, and a digital library as well.
- Central Workshop - The campus has a workshop for its technology students to teach welding, foundry, fitting, carpentry, and other vocations for better understanding.
- Tech labs - Specialized laboratories equipped with applied science equipment meant for computer students.
- Auditorium - NIEC Delhi has an auditorium to host fests and talks by visiting guests and lecturers.
- Canteen, Medical, and Sports facilities - Much like any other good campus, Northern India Engineering College boasts a dedicated medical facility, sports centre, and canteen for its students.
NIEC Delhi Faculty and Alumni
The vision and mission statements of Northern India Engineering College Delhi announce achieving the highest standards of education, which reflect in their selection of some of the notable faculty of NIEC Delhi:
- Dr. Divya Gangwar, Head of MBA
- Prof. (Dr) Kavita Gupta, Humanities Department,
In addition, this college has a great web of alumni:
- Adya Shakti, Section Head, Aditya Birla Group
- Tarundeep Singh Bhatia, India Business Lead, Glen Dimplex Group (Ireland)
Commentswrite a comment