Last Two Weeks Revision Plan for NIACL AO Mains Exam
Let's go through the last 15 days' study plan and revision strategy for the upcoming NIACL AO Main 2021 exam. Try to stick to this study plan. You can tweak this plan as per your plan, strengths, and weakness.
Topics to be covered
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming NIACL AO mains exam with the NIACL AO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Last Two Week Strategy for NIACL AO Mains
Let's discuss the important points to keep in mind in the last 15days of your SBI PO prelims 2021 preparation. Here we will be discussing some key points to look upon.
1. Comprehensive Understanding of Exam Pattern
Kindly go through the exam pattern below-
|Name of Test||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium of Exam|
|Test of Reasoning||50||40||English/Hindi|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||40||English/Hindi|
|Test of English Language||50||40||English|
|Test of General Awareness||50||30||English/Hindi|
Note: For shortlisting for the Descriptive test evaluation as well as shortlisting for the Interview, each candidate must achieve a minimum mark in each section of the objective exam separately.
For a comprehensive understanding of the exam pattern, you must go through the NIACL AO Exam pattern.
NIACL AO Descriptive Test 2021
- The total mark of the Descriptive Test is 30 marks with 30 minutes duration.
- You will be required to answer 1 letter of 10 marks and 1 essay with 20 marks.
- The descriptive test will be conducted online mode and the candidate have to type in the keyboard.
- Only those applicants who qualify for the objective test will be evaluated for the descriptive test.
Before moving forward, you must know the NIACL AO Syllabus to not miss any single chapter.
2. Plan your Preparation -
- We're presuming at this stage that you're familiar with all of the fundamental concepts of various topics from the standard NIACL AO Books.
- Spend at least 1-2 hours every week studying each section, such as Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
You may go through the NIACL AO Study plan to better plan your preparation and do not miss any tips.
3. Focus on Time Management -
- Time management is a crucial skill to excel in this exam. So you must keep track of your time spent while solving the NIACL AO question paper.
- You can hone this skill by attempting mock tests regularly. Try to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time with accuracy.
- Analyze the mock test and check where you have wasted more time than required.
- In this way, you can inculcate the habit of time management.
4. Plan your Mock test Attempt Strategy-
- Online Mock Tests are the most important things in any preparation. With proper practice and analysis, this can be a game-changer for you.
- You can feel the real exam environment by attempting mock tests on a regular basis.
- In this way, exam fear will be alleviated by taking mock tests on a regular basis. Try to attempt 1 mock test regularly in the last 15 days.
- Prepare your own time-saving techniques for solving different types of questions while analyzing mock tests.
5. Avoid Negative Marking
- In the exam, accuracy is quite important.
- Don't take the help of guessing if you're unsure about the question.
6. Say Not to New Topics
Don't begin reading and preparing new concepts. This can compromise your entire preparation strategy. Rather than exploring new topics, go through the ones you already have.
This is all about NIACL AO Main 2021 Tips & Revision Strategy for the last 15 days. We hope you find the study plan and preparation tips useful in a variety of ways and that you will be able to use them to your advantage.
If you are aiming to crack NIACL AO Main, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
The most comprehensive exam prep app.