NHB recruitment 2019 notification out! National Housing Bank has invited applications for Assistant Manager (Scale I) from the graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and interested in pursuing a career in India's apex financial institution for housing, NHB. The NHB Recruitment has been announced for 15 vacancies. The online application for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment will start from 02nd March 2019 and the last date to register for the same is 28th March 2019. The exam will take place on 21st April 2019. Check complete details of eligibility criteria, reservation of vacancies, exam pattern, application fee and other important details in this post:
You can download official notification through the direct link shared below :
Go through the direct link shared below to apply online :
NHB Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||02nd March 2019|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||28th March 2019|
|3||Last date for printing your application||12th April 2019|
|4||Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination||10 days prior to the Examination|
|5||NHB Assistant Manager Exam Date 2019||21st April 2019|
|6||Result of Online Examination||April/May 2019|
|7||Conduct of Interview||May/June 2019|
|8||Declaration of Final Result||June/July 2019|
NHB Assistant Manager 2019: Vacancy Details
Number of vacancies
Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Out of 15 vacancies, 4 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). Its details are as under –
Vacancies reserved for PwBD
The total number of vacancies mentioned above are provisional and it may be increased/decreased depending upon actual requirement of the Bank.
NHB Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Age Eligibility (As on 01.03.2019) :
- To be eligible to apply for LIC AAO, a candidate should not be below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.03.2019.
- It means he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1991 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both days are inclusive).
Educational Eligibility Criteria (As on 01.03.2019) :
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/post- graduate/Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS (wherever applicable) as on 01.03.2019 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
Post Qualification Experience: No prior experience is required, any relevant experience would be given weightage.
Broad skill sets required: Communication skills are written and oral, analytical ability and general understanding of the economic scenario.
- We will update the detailed exam pattern and selection procedure shortly.
NHB Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
Other than SC/ST/PwBD
Rs. 600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply Online for NHB Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply online for National Housing Bank Exam from 02.03.2019 to 28.03.2019
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the organization's website.
- After registration candidates are required to fill the details which are personal details,
- After filling the form, pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
POST: Assistant Manager
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App