Candidates must attend the examination with their NHB Call Letter, a current photograph affixed thereon, a valid photo identity proof in ORIGINAL, and a photocopy of the ID proof.
Candidates are recommended to read and follow all of the guidelines included in their e-Call Letter. The following materials are permitted to be brought into the examination venue, in addition to the e-Call Letter and ID proof relevant documents.
- A mask (wearing a mask is mandatory).
- The candidate should carry his or her own transparent water bottle.
- Hand sanitizer for personal use (50 ml).
- A Pen
- If you are a Scribe Candidate, you must submit a Scribe form that is completely filled out and signed, as well as a photograph.
Direct Link to Download NHB Admit Card 2022
For your convenience, a link to get the NHB Admit Card is provided below. To download the NHB Call Letter 2022, click the link and enter your registration number and date of birth. To minimize last-minute problems, you should download your admission card well ahead of the exam date, which is 27th February 2022.
How to Download NHB Admit Card 2022
You can either directly obtain the NHB Admit Card 2022 from the above link or follow the instructions below to download the NHB Call Letter from the official website.
- www.nhb.org is the official website of the National Housing Board. in
- Click "Opportunities @nhb>>Current Vacancies" on the homepage.
- Then select the text "Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2021" from the drop-down menu.
- On the new page that displays, click "Download e-Call Letter."
- To get your NHB Admit Card 2022, enter your registration number and password.
- Take a printout of your NHB Admit Card and double-check all of the information on it.
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.