The countdown has already been started for all the students out there who are appearing for the exam. Being under pressure is quite obvious but at the same time, you must have self-confidence. Only one day is left for the exam, we’ll provide you with some NCHMCT JEE last minute preparation tips from our BYJU'S Exam Prep experts that will definitely guide you to give your best in the exam. But before that, first, have a quick review of the exam pattern of NCHMCT JEE 2022.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
Before understanding NCHMCT JEE Last minutes preparation tips, candidates should examine the pattern. As per the NCHMCT JEE Paper Pattern, English language, reasoning, and logical deduction, numerical ability and analytical aptitude, general knowledge and current affairs and aptitude for the service sector are the five sections in the exam paper. All the questions are available in both English and Hindi language, except for the English Language section making the paper bilingual.
No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
Note- For each correct answer 4 marks are granted and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Some Important Tips for NCHMCT-JEE 2022
For NCHMCT JEE Last Minutes Preparation Tips, here are some of the important points that candidates should remember.
- Don’t start any new topic: As Few last days are left, therefore, it is advisable not to study new topics otherwise it will increase your anxiety level. Revise only what you have learned earlier.
- Do meditation: If you do meditation in the last few days left, this will definitely increase your concentration level and relax your mind as well, and thus, you’ll be able to perform better in your exam.
- Take proper sleep before the exam: It is always advisable to take at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day before the D-day. Proper sleep is always crucial for better performance.
- Make a proper timetable: As you already know last few days are left for the exam so Always make a habit of making a timetable it will help you to brush up on all the topics in a short span of time.
- Do solve previous years’ papers: Solving NCHM JEE previous years’ papers and mock tests papers would definitely increase your speed as well as your accuracy.
- Try not to revise during the last hours: In the last hours, students are advised to be calm and pacific. It would be possible only when you don’t revise anything at the last moment as it would create a stressful situation which is surely not the right time.
- Maintain your balance between speed and accuracy: The most important thing while solving the paper is to have a proper balance between speed and accuracy. To maintain the speed of the sections set a time frame for each section as it will be really helpful. Accuracy would come only when you solve as many mock test papers as you can.
- Do not attempt all the questions: Since, in this paper, you have negative marking, so you have to be careful while answering the questions. Do not apply guesswork.
- Be Confident: Having confidence in oneself is the key to success. Try to attempt that section first in which you are confident enough to score better. This will not lessen your confidence level.
- Maintain your health: Try to take good care of your health because no one else would suffer its after-effects. Be calm and take breaks between study time. Don’t panic. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” -William Londen
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Give your exam with a relaxed mind. Don’t forget to carry your admit card and valid ID proof along with you. Be safe and take all the precautions related to Covid-19 while giving your exam.
Commentswrite a comment