NCHMCT-JEE exam offers a student to get admission into 3 years B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration course at the Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM) affiliated to the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT) for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Read this post to know the detailed NCHMCT-JEE analysis and review of the NCHM 2021 Entrance Exam. The detailed NCHMCT-JEE Exam analysis includes the level of the test, different types of questions asked in the NCHMCT-JEE 2021, good attempts, section-wise analysis, and more.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Analysis | NCHMCT JEE 2021 Difficulty Level, Expected Cut-offs, Exam Pattern
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Analysis - Key Highlights
- The NCHMCT-JEE is conducted by NTA in Remote Proctored Online mode for the first time.
- The difficulty level of NCHMCT-JEE 2021 was Easy to Moderate
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude was Lengthy
- Many students faced technical problem while attempting the exam.
Here is a snapshot of the NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of the NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Exam
Remote Proctored Online mode
Number of Sections
Number of Questions
-1 for the wrong Answer in Multiple Choice Question
Number of Choices
Duration of the exam
Multiple Choice Question
English / Hindi
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Analysis: Difficulty Level
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||Easy to Moderate|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||Easy|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||Easy|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||Moderate|
|Easy to Moderate|
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
As per the NCHMCT-JEE 2021 exam analysis and review shared by the students who have appeared in the exam, reasonable attempts are around 145+ questions.
NCHMCT Expected Cut Off 2021
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Expected Cut Offs - As per the exam analysis and review the expected cut-offs for admissions.
- 119-130 Marks
NCHMCT- JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
Note- For each correct answer 4 marks are granted and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
NCHMCT-JEE Exam Analysis 2021: Section-wise Topics Asked in Exam
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Data Interpretation (Bar Graph)
Quadrilateral Square Root
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 Reasoning and Logical Deduction
Name of the Topic
NCHMCT-JEE 2021 English Language
Name of the Topic
Idioms and proverbs
Fill in the Blanks
Memory Based Question
- One of the RC topics was Street Theater
- Data interpretation questions
- Longest National Highway in India?
- Largest Saltwater Lagoon in India?
- Akbar defeated Maharana Pratap in which Battle?
- Guardian is the Newspaper of which country?
- Longest Epic in the world?
- Indian Satellite Launched in 1975
- The ratio between Land Surface to Water Surface?
- Did the device use to check the purity of milk?
- Find the missing number: 6,9,12,15,18,__, 24,27
- BIDLIO is coded as BIBOIL. Then what is the code of NEARER
- What is the next term of the series FEVU, IHSR, LKPO, ONM....?
- If BRIDE is coded as APEZZ then what is the code of FRUIT?
- What is the National Emblem of Japan?
- Longest River in India
- Where is the National Defence academy?
- Which is the tallest Hotel Building in the world?
Join BBA & HM online coaching classes at BYJU'S Exam Prep to reach your dream college with a day-wise study plan. Enroll for the #1 BBA & HM online course & video lectures here!
A Comprehensive Course for BBA & IPM IIM 2022
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!