NCHMCT-JEE is a university-level exam conducted by National Test Agency for students looking for admission into the premium Hotel Management & Catering Technology Institution in National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The exam was conducted on 10th August 2021.
NCHMCT JEE Answer Key 2021 Dates
The following dates need to be kept in mind while going through the application process for the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam:
Availability of NCHMCT Admit Card 2021
August 03, 2021
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date
August 10, 2021
August 30, 2021
NCHMCT JEE Final Result
To be announced
How to download the NCHMCT-JEE Answer key?
Follow the steps to download the answer key and calculate your score. Below mentioned are the steps to download NCHMCT-JEE Answer Key.
Step 1- In order to download the answer key, candidates first need to visit the NCHMCT Official Website.
Step 2- Then, look for the “answer key” link and click on it.
Step 3- Using the NCHMCT login credentials, candidates need to log in.
Step 4- Now the candidates will be able to check the answer keys and can download them.
Importance of NCHMCT-JEE Answer Key
- The official answer key will assist students with showing the right and wrong answers marked in the entrance test.
- Candidates can calculate their marks by using the exact marking scheme as defined by NCHMCT.
- After self-analysis, candidates are able to know about their estimated marks in the NCHMCT exam.
- If a candidate finds any discrepancy for the NCHMCT question paper or answers key such as incorrect questions, incorrect options, etc, they can report to the exam authority.
- It will help the students in diminishing the confusion after the results are declared.
NCHMCT- JEE 2021 Exam Pattern
NCHMCT-JEE Exam was conducted through Home Proctored Mode. Candidates can calculate their marks by checking the right answer they attempted in the exam. There are 5 sections in NCHMCT 2021. The Exam Pattern of NCHCT-JEE is given below :
No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
Note- For each correct answer 4 marks are granted and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
More from Us:
Join BBA & HM online coaching classes at BYJU'S Exam Prep to reach your dream college with a day-wise study plan. Enroll for the #1 BBA & HM online course & video lectures here!
BBA & HM Course 2021
Start Free Trial Now
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!