10 Best Cooperative Societies in India
- Amul - The brand is managed by Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation and was responsible for spurring the White revolution in India.
- Indian Coffee House - The chain of coffee houses was established in 1936 since native Indians were not allowed in coffee houses set up for Europeans in the country. 13 cooperative societies still run these coffee houses in the country.
- Pratibha Mahila Sahakari Bank - This cooperative bank was founded by former President Pratibha Patil in 1973.
- Anyonya Co-operative Bank Limited - It was the first cooperative bank launched in the country.
- Karnataka Milk Federation (KMF) - It was a cooperative society in Kerala selling dairy products under the name Nandini.
- Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation - It is a cooperative society under the government of Odisha.
- Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) - A multi-state cooperative society engaged in the marketing of fertilisers.
- Kerala Dinesh Beedi workers’ Central Co-op Society - It is a worker’s cooperative society in Kerala formed in 1969.
- Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (KCMMF) - A cooperative society under the state government that operates under the brand name Milma.
- Horticultural Producers’ Cooperative Marketing and Processing Society (HOPCOMS) - It is a farmer’s society in Bangalore that directly markets farm produce.
Names 10 Best Cooperative Societies in India
The 10 best cooperative societies in India are Amul, HOPCOMS, Indian Coffee House, IFFCO, Kerala Dinesh Beedi workers’ Central Co-op Society, Karnataka Milk Federation, KCMMF, Pratibha Mahila Sahakari Bank, Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation, and Anyonya Co-operative Bank Limited.
☛ Related Questions: