Name of Weedicides
- Ethyl ester
- Neem extract
- 2 4 Dichlorophenoxy acetic acid
- Naphthalene acetic acid
- Glyphosate SL
- Metribuzin WP
- Weeds are the undesired plants that coexist with crops.
- These weeds consume the nutrients given to the crops, reducing the nutrients available to the crops and impeding their growth.
- To promote the growth of the plants, the growth of these weeds must be restrained.
- Cannabis results in financial losses, ecological harm, and health issues for both humans and animals.
Name any 5 Commonly Used Weedicides
Chemicals called weedicides are sprayed on fields to eradicate weeds. Unwanted plants known as weeds commonly appear between crop rows.
- Calculate the Molecular Mass of Co No32 6h2o
- List of Positive and Negative Radicals in Chemistry
- Difference Between Asexual and Sexual Reproduction
- Explain How a Potential Barrier is Developed in a P N Junction Diode
- Find the Focal Length of a Lens of Power 2 0 D What Type of Lens is This
- Find the Missing Number 0 7 26 63