Students who are going to appear for the Nainital Bank 2021 exam must be looking for a subject-wise preparation strategy for the same. A subject-wise preparation strategy is a vital element in the preparation stage as it contains a detailed strategy with some expert tips.
Nainital Bank has released a total of 150 vacancies for the post of PO and clerks. Many students are going to compete in the exam. So to be the winner in the race, you must have a clear preparation strategy in your mind. So, in this article, you will get an excellent preparation strategy for the upcoming Nainital Bank 2021 exam, which will tentatively take place in August 2021.
Overview of the Recruitment
The overview of the Nainital Bank 2021 will be discussed below. We'll go over the total number of vacancies, the exam format, exam type, total marks, exam subjects, and so on. You will get to know all the crucial pointers in a concise way by looking at the table provided below.
|No of vacancies||150|
|Exam date||August 2021 tentatively|
|Scheme of the exam|
Interview(Only for PO posts)
|Subject in the Online exam||Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability, English language, General awareness, computer awareness|
|Total time and marks in Prelims exam||145 minutes, 200 questions, and 200 marks|
|Type of exam||Online objective|
|Last date to apply online||31st July 2021|
|Direct link to apply||http://126.96.36.199/nanbankmay21/|
Why Nainital Bank Preparation Strategy is Important?
- You will learn the main chapters of each section while preparing the approach.
- You'll have a clear idea of how to cover the complete curriculum.
- You can devise an appropriate revision procedure.
- You should be able to finish the syllabus well before the exam.
- You can take a large number of practice tests.
- You will have enough time to improve on your weak areas.
- You will have ample opportunity to delve deeper into some chapters.
- You will have enough time to analyze the mock tests.
Subject-wise Preparation Strategy for Nainital Bank PO & Clerk 2021 Exam
We should now go on to the subject-by-subject preparation plan, now that we have covered the crucial elements concerning the Nainital Bank 2021 recruitment exam. Here, we'll go over a step-by-step plan for preparing each subject on the curriculum.
Students who plan to take this exam should read the complete article to have a general concept of the subject-by-subject preparation strategy for the Nainital Bank 2021 exam.
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Strategy
Among all the sections, quantitative aptitude is seen to be the most dangerous. The majority of pupils delve deep into this area in order to avoid it. But keep in mind that you simply need to understand the fundamental ideas of 2-3 chapters to get started. The notions of these essential core chapters are then applied to all subsequent chapters.
- Revise tables up to 30
- Remember squares up to 50 & cubes up to 20
- You have to remember fraction to percentage conversion up to 1/25
- Go through the basic concepts of fundamental chapters like Percentage, Average, and Ratio - proportion this will help you in solving questions from other arithmetic chapters and questions from DI.
- Learn some Vedic maths tricks for faster calculation that will help you in simplification & approximation.
You may also check
Reasoning Ability Preparation Strategy
This portion is more about exercising and using your creativity than it is about remembering formulas. In the actual exam, the examiner will most likely try to test your common sense. To get a solid score, you'll need to answer a number of questions from this area.
- When it comes to the reasoning part, there are very few shortcuts. The mantra of this section is practice, practice, and practice.
- The concepts of syllogism, inequality, direction sense, blood relation, order, and ranking must be learned first before moving towards other chapters.
- Attempt as many sectional tests as possible.
English Language Preparation Strategy
This section is regarded as the most dangerous among the students once again. They make every effort to get away from it. However, you will almost certainly be locked in the mains. Because your innate understanding skills and reading speed will be tested in the main. As a result, aim to begin English preparation on the first day.
- English section is divided into two parts: grammar and vocabulary/comprehension.
- Go over the grammar rules in any standard book, then practice as many questions as you can. Do not try to cram any new rules into your head.
- In order to improve your vocabulary, make it a practice to read newspapers every day and jot down new terms.
- Continue the procedure until you've made your final selection, then go over it again at a regular interval.
General Awareness Preparation Strategy
Some candidates are ultimately not able to clear the exam because they are unable to meet the sectional cutoff for this section. Yes, there is a lot to cover in this part, but with the right technique, tools, and perseverance, you can easily get a score of more than 80%.
- Use the BYJU'S Exam Prep app to practice/revise static gk MCQs.
- Cover recent events from the last 4-5 months.
- Covers annual budget figures, country capitals and currencies, India's position in several indices, and other current affairs things.
- Any normal book on computer awareness would suffice. You can also practice using the BYJU'S Exam Prep app or website.
- National/International Appointment
- Award Functions
- New government schemes
- States in news
- Prominent institutes in news
- The rank of India in various Index
- Names of Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks
- Names of Stadiums
- Names of Countries, Currencies and their Capitals
- Names of Governors and Chief Ministers
- Important Days and their themes
- The merger of banks
- small finance bank and payment bank
- New policies introduced by the government
- Capital market
- Money market
Expert Tips to Crack Nainital Bank PO/Clerk 2021 Exam
- Cover the hardest topics first, then move on to the easy chapters.
- When answering mock test questions, you must focus equally on speed and accuracy. Improve your computation speed and approach to tackling problems.
- Revise the previous day's concepts and challenging problems in the early hours of the day before moving on to the day's agenda. A brainstorming session is what it's called.
- The role of the mock test in your selection is critical.
- The most crucial phase of the mock test attempt process is effective mock test analysis.
- Mock tests are really important in determining your final selection. So, for the Nainital Bank 2021 exam, keep track of how many mock tests you've taken.
- You must keep track of key data points such as the number of attempts, accuracy, and percentile.
- While taking mock tests, keep track of your accuracy on a regular basis.
- You must also keep track of your speed when answering questions.
- Remember that your preparation is worthless if you don't go over key concepts before taking the exam.
- Before the exam, try to revise at least twice.
- Your mind will be able to recall tough concepts more successfully after revision.
So that's all about the Nainital Bank 2021 exam preparation strategy. We've talked about general preparation strategies and suggestions for each subject. We've also covered some expert advice for passing the Nainital Bank 2021 exam, which will come in helpful in the days leading up to the exam. We strongly advise you to read through the entire post again in case you missed anything vital.
|Related Useful Links|
|Nainital Bank Mock Test||Nainital Bank PO/Clerk Salary|
|Nainital Bank Selection Process||Nainital Bank Exam Syllabus|
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of Luck for the examination!
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai