NAIB Project Associate 2022: Important Highlights
The candidates who are looking forward to applying for the NAIB Project Associate 2022 can check the table below to understand the important highlights related to recruitment.
|NAIB Project Associate 2022|
|Name Of The Organisation||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad|
|Name Of The Post||Project Associate- I|
|Name Of The Project||“Gene editing for generating tissue-specific complete knock down/out of Myostatin gene for increased lean meat production in Indian goat (Capra hircus, Osmanabadi breed), Phase-I.”|
|Number Of Posts||01|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 25000/-PM + HRA as per the DST guidelines|
|Last Day Of Application||10th July 2022|
|Name Of The PI||Dr. Nirmalya Ganguli|
|Name Of The Co-PI||Dr. Subeer S. Majumdar|
|Tenable Period||December 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For NAIB Project Associate
The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria below to ensure their eligibility to apply for the NAIB Project Associate Vacancy 2022.
The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences such as Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Etc. OR The candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in professional courses such as M. Tech in Life Sciences, M. Sc. Etc.
Age Criteria The candidates applying for the post must be of a maximum of 35 years (As per Government rules, Relaxation is provided in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC candidates) Experience Desired Candidates with experience in certain fields will be preferred for the selection for the NAIB Project Associate Vacancy 2022.
- Various molecular biology techniques, like QRT-PCR, RT-PCR, Immune cytochemistry, Immunohistochemistry,
Droplet Digital PCR, western blot analysis, and protein purification.
- Experience in the Generation of an expression vector through molecular cloning and its in-vitro characterization,
culture, and maintenance of cell lines along with it.
- The candidate must have experience in the Generation of an expression vector for genome editing (knock-out and knock-in) using the tools of
CRISP – Cas9.
- The candidate must have experience in the Regulation of gene expression through an shRNA-mediated knockdown.
- Experience in Cell sorting by MACS/FACS, single-cell sorting, and generation of cell lines.
- Experience in Isolation and culture of Stem cells, generation of iPSC, transfection and maintenance of stem cells, isolation and culture of cells from sources of different tissue.
- Experience in Signal Transduction study through functional genomics.
- Experience in Handling and experimentation on goat models and rodents.
Process To Apply For NAIB Project Associate Job Vacancy 2022
The candidates looking forward to applying for the NAIB Project Associate Job Vacancy 2022 can send their biodata with documents supporting the date of birth, experience certificates, educational qualifications, etc. to Dr. Nirmalya Ganguli on Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th of July 2022. Do not forget to mention b in the subject. The shortlisted candidates will be giving an interview via video conferencing.
Commentswrite a comment