NABARD Grade A online coaching 2021 by BYJU'S Exam Prep is a major advancement in the learning process to crack All India level exams. The NABARD Grade A video course is a joint venture of all the necessary resources that are needed to ace the exam. The NABARD online classes are well organized and they make the learning process smooth and effective. The faculties in the video lectures have rich experience in guiding thousands of students every year. The study material included in the NABARD online course is well designed keeping in mind the latest exam pattern so that there is no room for mistakes.
NABARD Grade A Exam is a higher-order thinking exam that ensures the most exciting career opportunities for the candidates. To ensure sure shot success we introduce you to BYJU'S Exam Prep NABARD Grade A Online Classroom Program which provides the best quality study material not only for the NABARD Grade A exam but for all the exams that fall under this category. For all the exams of this category, you will be able to find all the required study material in one platform thereby saving a lot of time.
NABARD Grade A Online Coaching 2021: Key Highlights
Live Classes for Complete Clarity
With more than 350 live classes, candidates will find it very purposeful to catering to all the ambiguities in the syllabus. The classes will help in deeper understanding and lead to attaining much more clarity about all the topics in the syllabus. The classes are taken by experts who cover the entire syllabus without leaving any topic unelaborated.
Mock Tests for Checking your Performance
There are 17 mock tests that will be conducted throughout the NABARD Grade A online classes. These mock tests will help you enhance and improve your speed, accuracy and gives you a real-time NABARD Grade A exam experience so that the candidates become more confident. These mock tests help in understanding the exam pattern effectively.
Track your progress with Practice Questions
Keep a track of your progress by practising more than 10,000 questions in the NABARD Grade A online course. These practice questions will cover and focus on all the topics so that candidates can check their knowledge about every topic comprehensively. The questions are designed to highlight areas of weaknesses so that you can work on them in order to remove any scope of making mistakes.
Cover Multiple Subjects
The NABARD Grade A video lectures cover subjects like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English, Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness. This will be very beneficial for the candidates in covering the syllabus as a whole and also beneficial to find all the study aids in one place for all the subjects.
NABARD Grade A Exam 2021
NABARD conducts a common NABARD Grade-A Recruitment exam for the recruitment of Assistant Managers in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) of NABARD. You will be hired as an Assistant Manager in the NABARD once you clear this exam. It is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to be associated with the banking sector. Candidates falling in the age group of 21-30 can apply for this exam. The NABARD Grade A exam is taken by thousands of candidates from across the country.
BYJU'S Exam Prep NABARD Grade A Online Classroom Program
BYJU'S Exam Prep NABARD Grade A Online Classroom Program is the golden opportunity that provides you with ample options to prepare for the various banking and insurance exams in this category. Government exams that belong to the same category can be effectively prepared by incorporating BYJU'S Exam Prep NABARD Grade A Online Classroom Program in your practice. There are well-structured mock tests to assess yourself in-depth. With regular doubt sessions, your queries and doubts will be resolved regularly and instantly with BYJU'S Exam Prep NABARD Grade A Online Classroom Program.
NABARD Online Course 2021: Expert Faculty
Name of the faculty
General Awareness, FM & ESI Expert
Mentored 1 Lakh+ students
Mentored thousands of students over 8+ years
8+ Years teaching Experience
B. Teja Sai
Science & Technology Expert
7+ Years of Teaching Experience
Mentored 1 Lakh+ students
Benefits of taking NABARD Grade A Online Course
Candidates can effectively manage their time by taking the NABARD Grade A online course. The course is set for a fixed amount of time and has designed tests that are to be attempted under fixed time limits. This will help the candidates making more opportunities to cover more topics.
Retention of the Concepts
Candidates can effectively remember all the topics and concepts by taking the NABARD Grade A online coaching. The live classes will facilitate in clarification and comprehension of the concepts so that candidates can remember them for a long time with a better understanding.
Increase your score
The NABARD online classes for Grade A are very helpful in improving your performance. The classes along with the best study materials will boost your performance and help you to make yourself exam-ready in every aspect.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A Online Course?
- NABARD course strictly follows the latest exam pattern.
- Covers the complete NABARD Grade A syllabus.
- Effectively resolves the doubts at the same instant.
- Help you with the detailed analysis report after every mock test attempt.
- Increases your speed and accuracy.
NABARD Grade A Syllabus
NABARD Grade A Prelims Syllabus 2021
|Name of Section||Topics asked|
- Puzzles & Seating arrangement
- Data sufficiency
- Statement based questions (Verbal reasoning)
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Blood relations
- Data Interpretations
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetic Questions
- Quantity Comparisons
- Mathematical Inequalities
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test
- Sentence improvement
- Spotting the errors
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence rearrangement
- Para Jumbles
- New pattern questions
- The questions in this test will be from Current Affairs and Banking and Economy, Insurance.
- In current affairs, questions can be asked from recent appointments, awards, and honors, sports, new schemes, national and international news, latest developments in science and technology.
- This section covers topics from various topics like Networking, Input-output devices, DBMS, MS Office, Internet, History of computers & generations, Shortcuts.
NABARD Grade A Mains Syllabus
- Paper I – English Writing
- Paper II – Economic and Social Issues
(a) Economic & Social Issues:
|Topic Name||Syllabus Detail|
|Nature of Indian Economy|
- Structural and Institutional features
- Economic Underdevelopment
- Opening up the Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and Individual Income.
|Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India|
- Rural and Urban
- Measurement of Poverty
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government.
- Population Growth and Economic Development
- Population Policy in India.
- Characteristics / Status
- Technical and Institutional changes in Indian Agriculture
- Agricultural performance
- Issues in Food Security in India
- Non-Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit.
- Industrial and Labour Policy
- Industrial performance
- Regional Imbalance in India's Industrial Development
- Public Sector Enterprises.
|Rural banking and financial institutions in India|
- Reforms in the Banking/ Financial sector.
|Globalization of Economy|
- Role of International Funding Institutions
- IMF & World Bank
- Regional Economic Co-operation.
|Social Structure in India|
- Demographic trends
- Urbanization and Migration
- Gender Issues Joint family system
- Social Infrastructure
- Health and Environment.
- Status & System of Education
- Socio-Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy
- Educational relevance and educational wastage
- Educational Policy for India.
- Problems of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
- Socio-economic programs for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other backward classes.
|Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged|
- Social Movements
- Indian Political Systems
- Human Development
(b) Agriculture & Rural Development:
|Topic Name ||Details|
- Definition, meaning, and its branches
- Agronomy: Definition, meaning, and scope of agronomy.
- Classification of field crops.
- Factors affecting crop production
- Agro Climatic Zones
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems.
- Problems of dry land - Seed production, seed processing, seed village
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory
- Precision Farming
- System of Crop Intensification
- Organic farming
|Soil and Water Conservation|
- Major soil types
- Soil fertility
- Soil erosion
- Soil conservation
- Watershed management
- Irrigation Management
- Types of irrigation
- Sources of irrigation
- Crop-water requirement
- Command area development
- Water conservation techniques
- Irrigation pumps
- Major, medium, and minor irrigation.
|Farm and Agri Engineering|
- Farm Machinery and Power
- Sources of power on the farm- human, animal, mechanical, electrical, wind, solar and biomass, biofuels
- Water harvesting structures
- Farm Ponds
- Controlled and modified storage, perishable food storage, godowns, bins, and grain silos.
|Plantation & Horticulture|
- Definition, meaning, and its branches
- Agronomic practices and production technology of various plantation and horticulture crops
- Post-harvest management, value and supply chain management of Plantation and Horticulture crops.
- Farm animals and their role in the Indian economy
- Animal husbandry methods in India
- Common terms pertaining to different species of livestock
- Utility classification of breeds of cattle.
- Introduction to common feeds and fodders, their classification, and utility.
- Introduction to the poultry industry in India (past, present, and future status)
- Common terms pertaining to poultry production and management
- The concept of mixed farming and its relevance to socio-economic conditions of farmers in India
- Complimentary and obligatory nature of livestock and poultry production with that of agricultural farming.
- Fisheries resources
- Management and exploitation - freshwater, brackish water, and marine
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine
- Post-harvest technology
- Importance of fisheries in India
- Common terms pertaining to fish production.
- Basic concepts of Forest and Forestry
- Principles of silviculture, forest mensuration, forest management, and forest economics
- Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, joint forest management
- Forest policy and legislation in India, India State of Forest Report 2015
- Recent developments under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programmes
- Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra's (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies.
|Ecology and Climate Change|
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, sustainable management, and conservation
- Causes of climate change, Green House Gases (GHG), major GHG emitting countries, climate analysis
- Distinguish between adaptation and mitigation
- Climate change impact on agriculture and rural livelihoods
- Carbon credit
- IPCC, UNFCCC, CoP meetings
- Funding mechanisms for climate change projects
- Initiatives by Govt of India, NAPCC, SAPCC, INDC.
|Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities|
- Recent trends
- Major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance
- Viability of agriculture
Factors of Production in agriculture
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing
- Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture and issues of Food Security
- Concept and Types of Farm Management.
(c) Rural Development:
- Concept of Rural Area
- Structure of the Indian Rural Economy
- Importance and role of the rural sector in India
- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy
- Causes of Rural Backwardness.
- Rural population in India
- Occupational structure
- Farmers, Agricultural Laborers, Artisans, Handicrafts, Traders, Forest dwellers/tribes, and others in rural India
- Trends of change in rural population and rural workforce
- Problems and conditions of rural labour
- Issues and challenges in Hand-looms
- Panchayati Raj Institutions – Functions and Working.
- MGNREGA, NRLM – Aajeevika, Rural Drinking water Programmes, Swachh Bharat, Rural Housing, PURA, and other rural development programs.
NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern 2021
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Reasoning Ability||20||20||Composite time of 120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Paper I (Descriptive Test)||General English: The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate will be assessed through this Paper comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.||3||100||90 minutes|
|Paper II (Specific Stream Paper)||Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) - Objective||30||50||30 minutes|
|Paper on related discipline - Descriptive||6 questions will be asked, of which candidates will be required to attempt 4 questions [2 of 15 marks each and 2 of 10 marks each] ||50||90 minutes|
NABARD Grade A 2021 Exam Highlights
Name of Organization
NABARD Full Form
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural
NABARD Official Website
Grade A Assistant Manager
Notification Release Date
16th July 2021
|Application Start Date||17th July 2021|
Last Date to Apply
7th August 2021
Prelims Admit Card Release Date
To Be Announced
Prelims Exam Date
Last Week August/1st Week September 2021
Mode of Exam
How to enroll for NABARD Grade A Online Classes 2021?
- Go to the official site of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Select the ‘Banking & Insurance’ section.
- Experience the quality and standard of NABARD Grade A Online Classroom Program by opting for the free trial.
- You can purchase the NABARD Grade A to elevate your performance.
What do you require to access the NABARD Grade A Video Course?
To access the NABARD Grade A video course, you must have:
- Headphone (If required)
- A Dual-core processor along with a 2 GB RAM Laptop or Desktop
- Internet (2-3 MBPS Broadband) or 3G Data Card